Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive for$99.99

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
320GB HardDisk

Amazon.com changes price frequently so deal may expire at any time.

Member Summary

Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I inserted a Western Digital Black into the existing Slim case, and saved a ton of money, rather than doing this... which is the same thing.

tweekerz said:   I inserted a Western Digital Black into the existing Slim case, and saved a ton of money, rather than doing this... which is the same thing.
Yep! Actually I bought a 250GB one, sold the HD on craigslist and inserted WD scorpio. You need to prepare the drive, google info on how to do it.

Where did u get it? Thanks.

sfrives said:   Where did u get it? Thanks.

These are pretty old drives, Google is your friend for the guide. Basically, you grab an old WD HDD matching one of the ones MS uses for Xbox, and partition it properly so it matches an Xbox 360 HDD.

I stopped using Xbox because of monopolistic crud like that, and use a proper computer entertainment system like PS3, which doesn't block my choice of SATA HDDs.

Living by such artificially valuable principles has to really suck at times. I'm glad that I just go for whatever seems to provide the experience I most enjoy.

asuka said:   sfrives said:   Where did u get it? Thanks.

These are pretty old drives, Google is your friend for the guide. Basically, you grab an old WD HDD matching one of the ones MS uses for Xbox, and partition it properly so it matches an Xbox 360 HDD.

I stopped using Xbox because of monopolistic crud like that, and use a proper computer entertainment system like PS3, which doesn't block my choice of SATA HDDs.

Haters gonna hate!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014