• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

120pc. Drill Bit Set
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Use a lot of drill bits.

Maxtech’s 120-Piece Drill Bit set, not Sears or craftsman, its cheap but probably the bits aren't going to last

rj888 said:   Maxtech’s 120-Piece Drill Bit set, not Sears or craftsman, its cheap but probably the bits aren't going to last

Which is why they're cheap and plentiful(ie, "disposable" ). These will be great for suicide missions.

Did you ever notice how these coated bits seem to break at the worst times? Like when you are using them. 120 bits should last through at least 3 or 4 holes lol.

If they're the same China-made bits Harbor Freight sells, they are pretty good for the money. I've used them to drill some very tough, ordinance-quality steel. And for simple wood drilling, they last a really long time.

This is a very good deal.

My dentist was telling me about this deal this morning.

Awesome Deal.. Thanks

Great deal. Tx.

Nice how the Sears Web Site lets you go clear through the checkout process before telling you:

"Item is out of stock."

Not by Sears. I was hoping to burn my points. That's unfortunate.

Back in stock

OOS

Unbelievable - In Stock from 1SaleADay

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.