• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nautica-mens-winter-boots-2

The Deal

$35.99 for one pair of Nautica menís all-weather boots
Available in New Bedford styles in black and brown ($70 list price)
Available in Contuit in black oiled suede, brown oiled suede, and spice suede ($80 list price)
Free shipping

Nautica Menís Boots

These colorful leather or textured-suede boots rise from a sturdy foundation of thick rubber soles. The 1/2-inch flat sole provides the stylish shoes with traction and arch support, which maximize comfort and aim to prevent nasty slips on ice or snow-covered treadmills. Each boot also features self-tie laces that make it a cinch to get ready and get going every morning.
Features

Thick rubber soles provide traction and arch support
Leather or textured-suede exteriors
Laces self tie, just like a politicianís tongue
1/2-inch flat sole
Made in China

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

boots
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They're $70 (-15% off w/ TICKET code) at Macy's right now + shipping, $70 at Nautica + shipping.

Unlike most Groupon clothes etc deals these are not returnable unless defective.

shouldn't Nautica just be in the boat shoe business? seems like they are straying from their company's name a bit

I got a pair of these (Brown Oiled Suede color) the last time Groupon offered them for 39.99 in December. I am wearing them right now. They are fairly comfortable. I made sure to spray them for water resistance, and so far they have held up well through a pretty wet, snowy and miserable Midwest winter.

My biggest complaint is that the laces disintegrated in their first week. Luckily I had some unused brown long laces I had purchased a few years ago for another pair, but I was pretty disappointed about the snapped laces in 7 days...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.