• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

I check out the daily deals each morning and this seems like a good deal.

This kit is used for your finishing needs from crown molding to your detailed finishing jobs. The Straight Finish Nailer is equipped a finger depth adjustment, open nose design, comfort grip handle, 360 degree adjustable exhaust, quick jam release, no-mar tip and more. The Brad Nailer is equipped with a 360 degree adjustable exhaust, wide fastener range, durable die cast aluminum, anti-dust cap, comfort grip handle and more. The 23-gauge 1 in. Micro Pinner is equipped with a die cast aluminum body, light weight, bottom loading, comfort grip handle and more.

Pneumatic 16-gauge 2-1/2 in. strip straight finish nailer
Pneumatic 18-gauge 1-1/4 in. strip brad nailer
Pneumatic 23-gauge 1 in. strip headless pin nailer
Oil and wrenches included
Durable lightweight die cast aluminum
Comfortable rubber grip
1-year limited warranty
MFG Brand Name : NuMax
MFG Model # : NM6432123
MFG Part # : NM6432123

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NuMax Nailer Kit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know the quality of this?

LegOfAhab said:   Anyone know the quality of this?Not personally, but if you see the other Numax reviews on HD, they are all 4+ stars.

I know they come with a 1-year warranty

It has good reviews on Amazon for being a "cheap" nailer.

Main things it is missing are no depth adjustment to control how deep the nails are driven and no rubber foot on the front to prevent slight dents/impressions from the head of the tool when driving nails (reviews said this can be minimized with practice)

LegOfAhab said:   Anyone know the quality of this?

Wouldn't this be a good starter kit for someone who wants to do their own projects? I haven't owned any before, but my brother said I should start with a small kit.

i love my NuMax flooring nailer...was cheap as hell and has literally never jammed once. i wouldnt hesitate to buy this set.

Thanks, I think I will go ahead and get one.

I was looking on the Amazon website and every one of their products had a 4+ star rating. I noticed one of them had a 4 star with over 60 reviews so it sounds like a solid product. I also was looking on Home Depot's site as well and the products that do have a rating were very good. Overal it sounds like a great product and at an incredible price so I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger. Can't really go wrong at this price it seems. SolarUS, how long have you had yours?

5% Shop Discovercard

Spotted on SD..

Sadly, it was the manufacturer, primeglobalproducts.com, who created all those accounts to bump this deal. It makes me question the quality of their product if they feel the need to try to shill their product. Leaving the post since it is a Home Depot sale but banned all the primeglobalproduct shills.

Thanks. Noticed it at 11:50 pm and it said it was out of stock online. Called HD internet and they did a phone order no problem Thanks

jonadab said:   Thanks. Noticed it at 11:50 pm and it said it was out of stock online. Called HD internet and they did a phone order no problem Thanks
I've done this before with homedepot. My order ended up being cancelled without any notification. Finally I called after a week and they apologized, but said nothing could be done because stock showed zero. My cancellation email mysteriously arrived that evening. Good luck though.

I see this same set on www.costco.com for $99.99 too. And as you probably know at Costco you can return it with no questions asked anytime.

http://www.costco.com/NuMax-3-pc-Finish-Nailer-Kit.product.11678...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014