• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This Bowflex TreadClimber TC5 drops from $1199 to $999 at Bowflex.com.
Use code BESTDEALEVER and it drops to $799.
Plus, this code bags free shipping and a free Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike!
Next best price is $999.
This Treadclimber is space-saving and it is powered completely by the user.
It has an LCD display, and a 4.5 MPH max speed.
Sales tax is charged in most states

Member Summary

Bowflex
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i wonder how many american house have some kind of exercise machine like this sitting there collect dust without use. American waste so much money into exercise.

WorkerAnt said:   i wonder how many american house have some kind of exercise machine like this sitting there collect dust without use. American waste so much money into exercise.

Many! I have an extensive home gym that we do use, and every time we want to add something else, we head to Craig's List. This past weekend I scored a recumbent bike for $75, which sells on Amazon for $200. The plastic covering the computer screen was still in place, and the mile log was 21 miles. My guess is this was used for a day or two, if that much! Good for me, bad for them..

second craigs list because you can hang more clothes on full size treadmill. this is decent deal for ncompact clothes hanger.

They missed the mark and have no hand grips to move on this, also don't have resistance short of the incline it does. A elliptical with incline and resistance will beat this workout with 50-75% more calorie burn in the same time with no impact. You can get a audiostrider 990 for about $800.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014