• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It is in the second page of the ad for Feb. 06- February 14, 2013. Says while supply last.

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

itunes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Some of the small print:
Minimum $10 grocery purchase required.
Limit 1 per shopping trip.

psxzombie said:   Some of the small print:
Minimum $10 grocery purchase required.
Limit 1 per shopping trip.

You think if I go back there like 10x, still okay. I mean that's a separate trip

kenbee3 said:   You think if I go back there like 10x, still okay. I mean that's a separate trip Sounds fine to me, but you still have to buy $10 worth of groceries each trip ...

psxzombie said:   kenbee3 said:   You think if I go back there like 10x, still okay. I mean that's a separate trip Sounds fine to me, but you still have to buy $10 worth of groceries each trip ...

Yup, like us we do have a grocery budget of $150/week, so i can go back 15x lol

psxzombie said:   kenbee3 said:   You think if I go back there like 10x, still okay. I mean that's a separate trip Sounds fine to me, but you still have to buy $10 worth of groceries each trip ...

When they did the Dads & Grads promo back in June you could to that for the first couple days, then all of a sudden they changed it so you could only buy one per day for the remaining 5 days or so ( you needed an MVP card so they were able to track through them)

I was just in my local food lion a couple days ago and happened to notice a sign on the GC endcap that said something about gift cards would only be activated at the customer service desk now. Not sure if that's just Visa/MC/AMEX cards or if it's all cards, but that might make this a little more of a PITA.

freakinout said:   psxzombie said:   kenbee3 said:   You think if I go back there like 10x, still okay. I mean that's a separate trip Sounds fine to me, but you still have to buy $10 worth of groceries each trip ...

When they did the Dads & Grads promo back in June you could to that for the first couple days, then all of a sudden they changed it so you could only buy one per day for the remaining 5 days or so ( you needed an MVP card so they were able to track through them)

I was just in my local food lion a couple days ago and happened to notice a sign on the GC endcap that said something about gift cards would only be activated at the customer service desk now. Not sure if that's just Visa/MC/AMEX cards or if it's all cards, but that might make this a little more of a PITA.

I just need the paper that says "per shopping trip" Not per day. But you know marketing department is to be blame for the mess. They should think ahead. That's their job.

I have been able to buy $10 food lion cards as groceries.

Wish I had thought to check on the more recent posts here. Didn't read the fine print re the additional $10 min purchase on top of the $50 Lowes GC so I wound up w/no OYNO. No way to add more purchases to get one either. Oh well...off to Cardpool!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014