• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought someone might be able to use this.

It is meant for AAA members but it does not ask for AAA membership verification when you use it.
Valid from 2/6 - 2/8

The prices shown on the site are the discounted prices.

Here is the link:
LINK

Member Summary

ftd
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A great discount deal for flowers. Up until my review page, where I discovered there is a $19.99 delivery charge for my address. As I haven't used FTD in the past, maybe this is a normal cost for their services. Always the chance that the town I live in doesn't have an FTD, hence the added cost.

So the prices shows already 40% discounted Pice?

Are there any flowers retailers that don't slam you with fees at checkout? Maybe that is the better question. I've yet to find one. ProFlowers, FTD, Teleflora all do. Even local shops go through some big ordering portal where the fees start adding up.

mvkkreddy said:   So the prices shows already 40% discounted Pice?

yes

VicVinegar said:   Are there any flowers retailers that don't slam you with fees at checkout? Maybe that is the better question. I've yet to find one. ProFlowers, FTD, Teleflora all do. Even local shops go through some big ordering portal where the fees start adding up.

I agree. I don't remember it being this bad in the past but it seems like everyone is slamming the customers with crazy fees.

Can you stack with aa miles would be very hot indeed

dont forget Shoprunner for free 2 day shipping

lisajk said:   dont forget Shoprunner for free 2 day shipping

How?

Yeah, not seeing where to sign in or enter Shoprunner info.........

Online flower delivery is the BIGGEST scam in history.. Major price fixing. When the revolution happens, and the people overthrow the gov't, perhaps then it will be investigated.

I've been doing pro-flowers for the past however many years...disappointing results more often than not.

I'm just going to take the GD things to her myself. Heck....maybe I'll even score a handy in the truck!

TheSpruceDeuce said:   I've been doing pro-flowers for the past however many years...disappointing results more often than not.

I'm just going to take the GD things to her myself. Heck....maybe I'll even score a handy in the truck!

My Costco sells nice looking flowers for $16.

Bizatch said:   Online flower delivery is the BIGGEST scam in history.. Major price fixing. When the revolution happens, and the people overthrow the gov't, perhaps then it will be investigated.

I'm not a big fan but I will say the current AAA 30% coupon (same link) gives better prices for me than any local shop I've found. Local shops are all right at $99.99 per dozen long stem red roses. Through the AAA link they are only $71 delivered. I'm happy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014