• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
0W-20 Synthetic Oil

Idemitsu is the company that makes 0w-20 synthetic oil for Honda, Subaru, Mazda.

Free shipping above $50. Works out to $4.39 a quart. Awesome deal for people with newer cars the require this new grade of oil. Sale ends on Feb. 28

Price just went up to $17.53

Member Summary

oil (2.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

In for three and freight is free. THANKS

Good one..I too bought 3 for my '09 Camry Hybrid. It showed up as $17.53 to me, still a good deal for a full synthetic.

shelf life?

Bit screwed if you need 4+ for a change, here is the quart http://www.autohausaz.com/search/product.aspx?sid=jlwan3vzvztmfb...

holy crap that is awesome. Idemitsu is BY FAR the best oil out there.

Quick google shows positive reviews. Specs I found weren't as good as those of Mobil one, but not inferior, either. Free shipping and no tax on engine oil sounds fantastic.

In for 4. Thanks!

In for 3 gallons

I've been feeling guilty for putting into my wife's 2002 Honda CR-V the 10w30 Valvoline Synthetic that I bought 6 cases of from Amazon for my 95 Lincoln Town Car at about $4.50 quart

This will ease my conscience, although how a 5W-20 can provide as good a protection as a 5w-30 oil is capable of is beyond me.

minidanas said:   Quick google shows positive reviews. Specs I found weren't as good as those of Mobil one, but not inferior, either. Free shipping and no tax on engine oil sounds fantastic.

Not sure what specs you're looking at but this should be better than Mobil1 (except 0w-40)

In 4 3. thanks OP

I would jump on this if I didn't have four remaining 5qt jugs of G-Oil that I got for free.

In for 3 - thanks!

Too bad they don't have the low price for 5W30 which is what I need for my 2 cars.

up to 19.99 now, still an OK deal but not as good as it was.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014