• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

lindor
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got my 2 - thanx OP - mmmmm chocolate

"There are currently no coupons available."

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   "There are currently no coupons available."

It wasn't not supposed to say that, according to Lindt's response to people posting they got that message on FB. Lot's of people complaining about issues, and many have pointed out that they already have the Bricks coupon printing app, have printed other coupons without problems, but were unable to print this one. 40+ minutes ago, they posted that the coupons were all out.

DEAD!!
We're very sorry to those of you who experienced any difficulty in downloading our LINDOR coupon or were unable to get a coupon. Unfortunately all coupons have been distributed. We apologize for the confusion you experienced. We hope you still enjoy your Valentine's Day by sending an e-card to your loved ones at https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocolate/app_320151744761932

I believe I saw Lindor truffle bags at safeway yesterday for $3.50 each.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014