• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B and H Photo- Nice deal, The webpage shows 8.99, but when I added 2 to my cart, the price came up as 7.49 each, plus free shipping.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/845972-REG/Sony_SF16NX_TQM...

Member Summary

sdhc
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's Class 10, in case you are wondering about the speed

The card comes with free downloadable recovery software to salvage photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted, even if they're AVCHD files. You'll also have access to Sony's x-Pict Story software for creating intriguing and dynamic slide shows.

Quantity discount on 2+. Good price OP.

arnesr said:   Quantity discount on 2+. Good price OP.

Yeah, I just want to get one, but it doesn't work.

worked for me. what is the problem?

The price is nice. Thanks OP!

OK, the title let me in, but it finally cheated me. If $7.49 also works for one, i will get it right away.

Thanks OP! In for 2.

You have to order 2 to get the 7.49 price. 8.99 isn't bad, though.

This is exactly the kind of deal I have been waiting for, thanks OP! Great deal for 2 of these class 10 Sony cards! Grabbed my 2 and saved some coin.

Bought some last year for my new camera and already misplaced the little suckers. In for 2, thanks!

awesome deal, thanks. In for 2.

In for 2. Thanks!

Thanks in 4 1.

need some for my new camera and my bluray player for bd live feature in 4 - 2

8.99 each even in quantities

received my Sony 16gb. It doesn't come in a sd case.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014