• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/nationwide-sale-2.html?...

Prices start depending on how many miles you plan on traveling.

Book by Thursday, February 7 for travel April 3 June 8, 2013 (restrictions apply). Travel Apr. 3 through June 8, 2013.
Blackout Dates Apply: Boston, Providence, and Manchester: Apr 12-13, Apr 15-16. System blackouts include May 10, 17, 23-24, 27-28.


Compared to jet blue bags fly free!

Member Summary

southwest
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great timing, thanks op!

Lines up perfect with my 2 free nights in Vegas. Thanks op

TY OP
do not forget register for double points
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1255285/

Hmpf doesnt seem to work for anywhere I wanna go. You would think they would list what markets they are doing this for.

rogue2800 said:   Hmpf doesnt seem to work for anywhere I wanna go. You would think they would list what markets they are doing this for.

http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/nationwide-sale-2-popup...

salehdidit said:   

http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/nationwide-sale-2-popup...


How do I find this kind of link next time they have a sale so i don't have to rely on some kind hearted soul to post it?

thanks for the heads up... just saved over 8K in points when rebooking my Puerto Rico trip in April! Happy birthday to me!

Angryblues said:   salehdidit said:   

http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/nationwide-sale-2-popup...


How do I find this kind of link next time they have a sale so i don't have to rely on some kind hearted soul to post it?


By reading OP's promo and pressing "view cities and fares" button.

Excellent. $98 RT from LA to SF. This works for me. Thanks.

cool, my local travel agent quote me $200 RT from LA to SF. I save $100

LArugby said:   Excellent. $98 RT from LA to SF. This works for me. Thanks.

Shek said:   cool, my local travel agent quote me $200 RT from LA to SF. I save $100

LArugby said:   Excellent. $98 RT from LA to SF. This works for me. Thanks.

Tell your agent about that and look for another one.

no disrespect but why are you calling an agent for LA to SF ticket. Any benefits that i dont know of?

Weren't travel agents made completely obsolete by the Internet?

sale ends tonight at midnight (time or originating airport)

Works for me... SJC to SNA $98 RT for June 1-3



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014