Onkyo TX-NR 818 $599 B&H must call

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
first deal post, hope it helps someone.

B&H has a special offer today on the Onkyo TX-NR 818. $599 with free shipping and no tax (to TN... YMMV )
You must call for this deal, as the website still shows MSRP of $1199.

their # for orders is 866.617.7712 toll free

Joseph

Member Summary

Onkyo TX-NR 818
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered 2 great deal thx. Their lines are busy.

Ordered too Initially guy on phone tried sell it for 1199, but once i mentioned twice about the deal they have he said "ohhhh yes, price goes down to 599.."

This is an awesome receiver..I missed the deal in late dec and paid $820 for open box from OneCall (authorized dealer though). It included everything and works flawless.

I see this has an iPhone app. Is there a way to stream music over wifi/ethernet from my phone to make it play over the receiver directly without a PC/set top box and without having to plug it into the USB?

Good price, If you don't want to call. YOu can get this deal thru Amazon / B&H.
http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-NR717-7-2-Channel-Theater-Receive...

obrian100 said:   Good price, If you don't want to call. YOu can get this deal thru Amazon / B&H.
http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-NR717-7-2-Channel-Theater-Receive...

Not the same receiver.

Does the 818 have the ability to run two tv's independently?

I want to run one video source to my main tv 5.1 and second tv 2 speakers to the bedroom. I know that the Denon 3313ci can do it but this is a great deal.

Example:

Main TV running direct tv via hdmi
2nd tv running apple tv
at the same time

SFSU

ordered one. rep tried to first tell me price was now 799. i told them i was calling for 599 price, he checked with someone and was able to lower it to 599.

fyi..B&H is an authorized seller too

Was just told offer is over. Price now 799!

No dice, was told it is $799 now...

got one today at $599 - just got the shipping notification. Thanks for this deal!

Don't bother calling. As others have said it's $799 now....

Got it for $699 after being on the line for 10 minute talk/hold.

Curious OP, how did you know they were running the special price this particular day?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014