• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Share Drinks with someone you love
Disclaimer
Through February 14, when you buy a Vanilla Spice Latte, Caffè Mocha or Hot Chocolate after 2 p.m., we'll give you a second of equal or lesser value for free.

Complete info here

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

speedbird71 (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 5:10p) |

"Gift Card Details: Cash Back not valid on gift card purchases or redemptions."

speedbird71 (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 5:12p) |

Yah, totally! Though when I attempted to take advantage (in Davis, CA) I was told the deal was only until 5PM... they r... (more)

idfubar (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 5:25p) |

Email Coupon LINK

mobile coupon
to save toner, print as is, DO NOT click "print" link
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find.

Very nice, thanks archena.

Perfect way to stretch my $5 GC

Cool! Thanks!

Was not accepted at a skiing lodge stutbucks

andrusha said:   Was not accepted at a skiing lodge stutbucks

Most locations will acceptm not sure about airport and tourist locations

I couldn't get them to accept it at a licensed store in a safeway... But I got the feeling that they should have been able to do it and the barista was just a bit out of the loop about how to ring it up so she defaulted to not accepting it.

accepted in Chicago. thank OP

sherryillk said:   I couldn't get them to accept it at a licensed store in a safeway... But I got the feeling that they should have been able to do it and the barista was just a bit out of the loop about how to ring it up so she defaulted to not accepting it.

Offer code 915 is listed on my link if that helps.

Thanks

mobile coupon

Xaven said:   mobile coupon

No need to print you can open my link and show there they take just that

TY, OP.
caffe mocha was not bad.

link not working

Try this please
"http://ebm.e.starbucks.com/c/tag/hBREsDOAJvkyvB8wuKbBZPO3B-g/doc.html"

Some issue with the FW Redirects

StarbucksCouponExp2013-02-14
Disclaimer
Attaching the coupon as JPG. Says can be shown on mobile as well rather than printing...

Combine with Endorse's 100% Cash Back for coffee.

Thanks!

do you have to be a Starbucks rewards member?

TrueValue said:   do you have to be a Starbucks rewards member?

No, only need the code 915.

Thanks archena! I shared your deal on the FatWallet blog and wanted to let you know: http://www.fatwallet.com/blog/buy-one-get-one-free-at-starbucks-...

tomorrow is the last day

Thanks. Bought for the whole family of Starbucks lovers. Everyone enjoyed

This ends tonight - don't miss out

Chase Freedom has 5% CB this month at Starbucks. Does this work (5%) through FWCB link at StarbucksStore.com?

unit9174 said:   Chase Freedom has 5% CB this month at Starbucks. Does this work (5%) through FWCB link at StarbucksStore.com?

No FW CB only thru online store not in-store

Damn, never saw this post until today. But I'll definitely hit SB on my way home from work. Grab a coffee for me and the Mrs. Have a $10 GC to use still from the Google Offers deal last year...

archena said:   unit9174 said:   Chase Freedom has 5% CB this month at Starbucks. Does this work (5%) through FWCB link at StarbucksStore.com?

What I meant is add $10 to SB card through FW link. Does this not earn FWCB? Does this also not earn 5% on Chase?

archena said:   unit9174 said:   Chase Freedom has 5% CB this month at Starbucks. Does this work (5%) through FWCB link at StarbucksStore.com?

I think poster was asking if Chase Freedom 5% CB applies to purchases from StarbucksStore.com so that it can be combined with FW CB. The answer to that question is Yes:

Use your Chase Freedom® credit card and earn 5% Cash Back from January 1 to March 31, 2013 on up to $1,500 spent in all bonus categories (gas stations, drugstores and Starbucks® stores).

You'll earn 5% Cash Back on participating Starbucks Store purchases* including:

• Your favorite beverages and food
• Purchases on StarbucksStore.com
• Whole bean coffee and merchandise
• Starbucks Cards including reloads

unit9174 said:   archena said:   unit9174 said:   Chase Freedom has 5% CB this month at Starbucks. Does this work (5%) through FWCB link at StarbucksStore.com?

What I meant is add $10 to SB card through FW link. Does this not earn FWCB? Does this also not earn 5% on Chase?

"Gift Card Details: Cash Back not valid on gift card purchases or redemptions."

RedCelicaGT said:   Perfect way to stretch my $5 GC

Yah, totally! Though when I attempted to take advantage (in Davis, CA) I was told the deal was only until 5PM... they relented when I appealed but I will ask Starbucks to make it more clear for next time...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014