• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ASUS Google Nexus 7 16GB Android JB 4.1 Tablet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

anyone know if this comes with warranty? didn't see it on the eBay page.

vstyle said:   anyone know if this comes with warranty? didn't see it on the eBay page.

Looks like 30 days:

Warranty & Returns Unless otherwise noted, products you buy from TigerDirect Auctions are backed by our 30 day Guarantee against defects by the manufacturer's warranty. Desktop and laptop computers, servers, and tablets may be refunded within 14 days of original purchase. For more information on our Warranty and Return policy, please click the "Ask a Question" button at the bottom of the page.]Warranty & Returns Unless otherwise noted, products you buy from TigerDirect Auctions are backed by our 30 day Guarantee against defects by the manufacturer's warranty. Desktop and laptop computers, servers, and tablets may be refunded within 14 days of original purchase. For more information on our Warranty and Return policy, please click the "Ask a Question" button at the bottom of the page.

Also available on the listing: GeekSquad 1 yr warranty $32.99

hate to threadcrap, but this is a refurb for $170; new they are $200. So a 15% ($30) discount, and you only get a 30 day warranty. If you add in the Geeksquad warranty that the prior poster mentioned, you are now ABOVE the price of a new Nexus 7! Not really worth it.

Thanks op! I definitely save few grands for past 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can you find one new for $200? I've been looking and can't find a 16gb below $249. Thanks!

Well, the most obvious play is Google.
Granted, you have to pay tax & ship. There are frequent deals on eBay to get this new for 199 with no tax or ship. I dont think I'd get a refurbed one of these. I have 2 and love this tablet, but early on there were some quality issues.

The listings are now for $189.

atrout18 said:   Where can you find one new for $200? I've been looking and can't find a 16gb below $249. Thanks!

Staples has it for $199 this week at B&M only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014