• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FatWallet wants to give a $100 LEGO gift certificate to one lucky FatWallet member!

Who loves LEGO? Everyone of every age!

Don't let your kids waste their days watching TV or playing Video Games, let them have some productive play with a box of LEGOS! My 5 year old son absolutely loves building Dr. Seuss style structures and stringing Spider Man off the side with his YoYo string so it looks like he's climbing up the walls. He'll take flashlights and build around them so the windows glow, and over Christmas break, we started construction pieces of the LEGO City collection. I don't know who has more fun, him or me!

Here's how to enter for a chance to win a $100 LEGO Gift Card from FatWallet:

Step 1: Fill out the form on Facebook to enter or enter on FatWallet.

Step 2: Visit the LEGO website and enjoy 30% off Sale Items with 1.5% cash back through FatWallet! You can heck out the LEGO Coupons & Deals on FatWallet here!

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between February 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM CT and February 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM CT. Limit one entry per eligible individual. Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning.

One FatWallet member will be chosen randomly to receive the $100 LEGO Gift Card from FatWallet. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway. (Hey NY, FL and RI members: You're also included in this Giveaway! So have at it & have fun!) Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and email.

LEGO
Need a LEGO coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Lego

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014