• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Email this afternoon from Straight Talk -

Here's what you need to do:
1. Enroll in the $45 Unlimited Service Plan Auto-Refill before February 19th
2. Start receiving $2.50 saving on your first Auto-Refill cycle
3. Keep saving each month as long as you remain enrolled in the $45 Unlimited Service Plan

This DOES NOT sign you up for any kind of contract or commitment, it's only giving them the ability to charge you each month versus you actively paying each month.
This gives us access to an unlimited plan for $42.50/month.

*I was already enrolled in AutoRefill, you cannot cancel auto refill online... you have to call customer service if you're already enrolled in AutoRefill. I was honest and told the rep what I wanted. She toggled my AutoRefill off and back on, then verified I would receive the discount starting later this month.
Customer Service Phone numbers:
Phone at: 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
Sim Customers: (855) 222-CELL (2355)

Why is this YMMV? Because I don't know if the promotion is only available to existing customers or if it's open to new customers as well.

Straight Talk
Need a Straight Talk coupon that earns Up to 13.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

StraightTalk (4.21kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Worked for me. It took about 5 minutes for the agent to cancel my existing Auto Refill and re-enroll, but she was happy to assist. It's probably worth the effort since it will Auto Refill forever... LOL

Is this a good deal compared to buying a 90 day card for $130 and getting the 12.5% Cash Back?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 90 day card on their website is $132.21 (including surcharges). I won't include sales tax because that's local. If you add the FatWallet CashBack, it's $115.68, or $38.56 per 30 days. And let's assume you don't lose your phone.

Or is this something to have as a backup when the 12.5% CashBack ends (because the CashBack will always be cheaper).

It's not really any cheaper that getting the WalMart $126 cards shipped to Oregon.

towerofshred said:   Is this a good deal compared to buying a 90 day card for $130 and getting the 12.5% Cash Back?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 90 day card on their website is $132.21 (including surcharges). I won't include sales tax because that's local. If you add the FatWallet CashBack, it's $115.68, or $38.56 per 30 days. And let's assume you don't lose your phone.

Yes, this is $2.50 off... You can't get Cash Back on refills.

Cash Back not available on the purchase or renewal of airtime, service plans, or items purchased through the my account section.

Hmmpff..

My second option would be to get 90 days from WalMart for $125.99 and use 5% Discover CashBack.
But thanks for the clarification... I would have been arguing for the 12.5% and end up losing.

rumor has it that you can sign up for auto refill but still add pins so they won't charge you. But for the months that you didn't add a pin you would auto refill at $42.50.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014