• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$10 copy/print inc: 500 Color Business Cards
Disclaimer
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2278456...

KLEENEX 2 Box Tissue Pack 99c ac (coupon on front page at link)

It’s like paying $4.99
You pay $24.99 - $20 back in Rewards = $4.99, after Staples Rewards®

Item: 990176

Valid February 10 - February 16

In store only. Limit 2 per customer.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I want to move near this store that both accepts competitor coupons and price matches, and both of those in the same tra... (more)

yoregano (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 10:40a) |

The competitor coupon was applied as a PM.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 10:52a) |

Ah, I see. Still wish it was easier where I am to use competitor coupons.

yoregano (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 12:14p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kleenex® standard facial tissue, 2/pack, $0.99 After coupon

FWIW, unlike the case paper this past summer where rewards would roll, they do not roll for this half-case. Not sure if this is specific to this half-case or Staples made some changes. Rolling was limited to fixed rewards amount products not 100% back in rewards items.

the copy print deals are quite good.

Business Cards, flyers, promotional, etc.

Some values up to $70 for $10!

Copy paper (sku# 897804) $3.99 after $3 easy rebate. Hopefully there will be some promotion to make it free.

Blarg! I bought the 2 half cases along with the 4 photo papers and paid with a rewards certificate on 4/4. So if these no longer roll, I will need to return the whole purchase, correct?

radiation said:   Blarg! I bought the 2 half cases along with the 4 photo papers and paid with a rewards certificate on 4/4. So if these no longer roll, I will need to return the whole purchase, correct?

rebate items (photo paper is fine), not sure what rewards deal is on the current half cases.

if you return the 1/2 cases you'll get a balance rewards coupon back. then you can pay cash/cc next week for the 1/2 cases and pay $5 after rewards.

Kleenex 2-pack $0.99 after in-ad coupon. Retail Coupon Code: 77884 Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Valid in store only. Valid 2/10/13-2/16/13 in U.S. Staples® stores only. Coupon will discount Kleenex by $2.00. Limit 1. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples Copy Paper Select $6.99 - $3 SER = $3.99, limit 4

I wonder if the one per customer/day limit will be programmed. It doesn't require use of Rewards card to get this price but I wonder if one could buy 2 pkgs in one transaction or if one would have to do 2 transactions w/ one set in each.
Would like to also be able to use: Kleenex Facial Tissue coupon in 01-13-13 SS. I got $1/4 boxes in one paper, $0.50/ 1 bundle pack. Picture shows a 3 pkg bundle but a bundle's a bundle. YMMV on cashier acceptance but could make it $0.25/box.

MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   Blarg! I bought the 2 half cases along with the 4 photo papers and paid with a rewards certificate on 4/4. So if these no longer roll, I will need to return the whole purchase, correct?

rebate items (photo paper is fine), not sure what rewards deal is on the current half cases.

if you return the 1/2 cases you'll get a balance rewards coupon back. then you can pay cash/cc next week for the 1/2 cases and pay $5 after rewards.

Thanks. I thought I read in a Staples thread a while back about some mess with a partial return when paid with rewards. I don't remember the details so I could have it wrong but if I can only return the paper then I will. (I knew I should have paid with Staples gift card but I was banking on the fixed reward amount rolling as in the past). Thanks again

radiation said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   Blarg! I bought the 2 half cases along with the 4 photo papers and paid with a rewards certificate on 4/4. So if these no longer roll, I will need to return the whole purchase, correct?

Thanks. I thought I read in a Staples thread a while back about some mess with a partial return when paid with rewards. I don't remember the details so I could have it wrong but if I can only return the paper then I will. (I knew I should have paid with Staples gift card but I was banking on the fixed reward amount rolling as in the past). Thanks again

There can be circumstances where partial returns will mess you up, but this doesn't appear to be one of those.

I'm a little confused, why did you do this deal this week? I don't recall seeing a rewards promo on the 1/2 case paper for the current week unless I missed something.

MISTERCHEAP said:   I don't recall seeing a rewards promo on the 1/2 case paper for the current week unless I missed something.You missed something.

EDIT: It's in your OP.

Its in the middle of the bottom of the first page of the current ad for me

MISTERCHEAP said:   ..I'm a little confused, why did you do this deal this week? I don't recall seeing a rewards promo on the 1/2 case paper for the current week unless I missed something.As NMIMW posted, you missed something. BTW, it has been posted that this half-case deal will run through the week ending 3/2. Now, my question is, is this 2 per week or 2 for the life of the promo? Personally, since the rewards on these half-cases do not roll, my interest is low. Also, might be why the ream paper is $3.99 AR. They want you to buy the half-case.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ..I'm a little confused, why did you do this deal this week? I don't recall seeing a rewards promo on the 1/2 case paper for the current week unless I missed something.As NMIMW posted, you missed something. BTW, it has been posted that this half-case deal will run through the week ending 3/2. Now, my question is, is this 2 per week or 2 for the life of the promo? Personally, since the rewards on these half-cases do not roll, my interest is low. Also, might be why the ream paper is $3.99 AR. They want you to buy the half-case.

oh ok, totally missed that one.

good question on limit 2 per the run of the offer or per week.

my4mainecoons said:   Kleenex 2-pack $0.99 after in-ad coupon. Retail Coupon Code: 77884 Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Valid in store only. Valid 2/10/13-2/16/13 in U.S. Staples® stores only. Coupon will discount Kleenex by $2.00. Limit 1. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples Copy Paper Select $6.99 - $3 SER = $3.99, limit 4

I wonder if the one per customer/day limit will be programmed. It doesn't require use of Rewards card to get this price but I wonder if one could buy 2 pkgs in one transaction or if one would have to do 2 transactions w/ one set in each.
Would like to also be able to use: Kleenex Facial Tissue coupon in 01-13-13 SS. I got $1/4 boxes in one paper, $0.50/ 1 bundle pack. Picture shows a 3 pkg bundle but a bundle's a bundle. YMMV on cashier acceptance but could make it $0.25/box.

likely one per transaction, coupon won't scan more than 1x or attach itself to multiple items based on prior limit 1 breakroom deals like this.

uh oh. The Kleenex manufacturer coupon expires on Sat

mathfaster said:   FWIW, unlike the case paper this past summer where rewards would roll, they do not roll for this half-case. Not sure if this is specific to this half-case or Staples made some changes. Rolling was limited to fixed rewards amount products not 100% back in rewards items.

That's a shame. Guess I'm gonna have to return the ones I bought Tuesday. And I used an OD coupon, and the whole thing was taken off the paper cases not the photo paper... oh well. Guess I bought three photo papers for $1 each. Worse things have happened, especially since it was ink rewards and I essentially got 90% off anyway...

hehe. the $10 copy/print page shows $10 for a stamp that FW members just got for $0.99 FS.

Also the business cards we got for $0.99 are "on sale" for $10.00

GMY said:   Also the business cards we got for $0.99 are "on sale" for $10.00

don't think so. these are the nicer color business cards. don't think those are the 99c ones.

ONLY 99¢

with coupon

Reg. price $2.99

Item: 834377

Retail Coupon Code: 77884 Limit 1 coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Valid in store only. Valid 2/10/13-2/16/13 in U.S. Staples® stores only. Coupon will discount Kleenex by $2.00. Limit 1. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

RedCelicaGT said:   hehe. the $10 copy/print page shows $10 for a stamp that FW members just got for $0.99 FS.Some got it for $0.99 and others got their order cancelled. My order was originally cancelled but was re-instated after I added Trend Micro to get the free shipping WYB $20 or more.

Dano

$10 for a stamp that FW members just got for $0.99 FS
Mostly not, I think.

=aw

Three straight weeks of garbage sales from Staples, hopefully that will change the following week with Presidents' Day on Monday Feb. 18th. At least we're not missing anything by staying home through the Nor'Easter.

$150 off $100 coupon
Disclaimer
$15 of $100 online or phone code 72709 expires 2/10

metsfan said:   mathfaster said:   FWIW, unlike the case paper this past summer where rewards would roll, they do not roll for this half-case. Not sure if this is specific to this half-case or Staples made some changes. Rolling was limited to fixed rewards amount products not 100% back in rewards items.

That's a shame. Guess I'm gonna have to return the ones I bought Tuesday. And I used an OD coupon, and the whole thing was taken off the paper cases not the photo paper... oh well. Guess I bought three photo papers for $1 each. Worse things have happened, especially since it was ink rewards and I essentially got 90% off anyway...

What made you say they wouldn't roll? I bought them on Tuesday, just showed up on my rewards account today with rewards posted properly.

metsfan said:   metsfan said:   mathfaster said:   FWIW, unlike the case paper this past summer where rewards would roll, they do not roll for this half-case. Not sure if this is specific to this half-case or Staples made some changes. Rolling was limited to fixed rewards amount products not 100% back in rewards items.

What made you say they wouldn't roll? I bought them on Tuesday, just showed up on my rewards account today with rewards posted properly.
So, you used rewards to buy them? Any coupons used? How many half cases? Posts on that other forum indicated that people who bought the half-cases with the $10 off $20 coupon were only seeing $15 in rewards not $20 if the rewards were truly rolling. Other cases where rewards were used to buy the half-cases were not seeing the full $20 in rewards from the purchase.

metsfan said:   metsfan said:   mathfaster said:   FWIW, unlike the case paper this past summer where rewards would roll, they do not roll for this half-case. Not sure if this is specific to this half-case or Staples made some changes. Rolling was limited to fixed rewards amount products not 100% back in rewards items.

I paid the total amount with rewards and they did not roll. The transaction is posted in the summary and rewards earned is $0

rewards
Disclaimer
mathfaster said:   So, you used rewards to buy them? Any coupons used? How many half cases? Posts on that other forum indicated that people who bought the half-cases with the $10 off $20 coupon were only seeing $15 in rewards not $20 if the rewards were truly rolling. Other cases where rewards were used to buy the half-cases were not seeing the full $20 in rewards from the purchase.

radiation said:   I paid the total amount with rewards and they did not roll. The transaction is posted in the summary and rewards earned is $0

Very odd. I bought 2 cases + 3 photo papers. Used a $15 off $75 OD coupon, which was applied as $7.50 off each case paper (nothing off the photo papers). Paid the total with ink rewards ($80 statement from HP double/double).

metsfan said:   ...Very odd. I bought 2 cases + 3 photo papers. Used a $15 off $75 OD coupon, which was applied as $7.50 off each case paper (nothing off the photo papers). Paid the total with ink rewards ($80 statement from HP double/double).Very interesting and odd based on others experience. What I noticed from your detail is that the competitor coupon discount carried over to the specific items. I could be wrong but that is a change. IIRC competitor coupons previously just got lumped together will all other coupons/rewards and were prorated accordingly and not applied to the specific item as they are on the register receipt and the full retail price of the item was shown not the discounted price. Maybe Rewards got this fixed as it was causing a lot of issues with the incorrect amount of rewards being issued.

Competitor's coupons may be pro-rated, or may be applied as a price-adjustment to one or two items, depending on how the cashier rings them up. Usually, the latter is easier. Apparently, your cashier knows her job better.

aarzi said:   Competitor's coupons may be pro-rated, or may be applied as a price-adjustment to one or two items, depending on how the cashier rings them up. Usually, the latter is easier. Apparently, your cashier knows her job better.That is a possibility but even when competitor coupons are entered as 100% price guarantees, as they should be applied, when they hit the Rewards system, they used to be lumped into coupons/rewards and prorated. I think something has changed with the Rewards system and they fixed that issue. Just my view of metsfan's Rewards detail. I still do not understand why their rewards rolled and others did not.

The date on the mobile app coupons has been extended to 3/1. Only some of the coupons are still showing valid online. Mainly some of the later $10/$75, the $10/$50 Office Supply, DVD and chair coupons. Will have to see next week if any of the ones currently showing expired are really expired or not.

mathfaster said:   BTW, it has been posted that this half-case deal will run through the w.eek ending 3/2. Now, my question is, is this 2 per week or 2 for the life of the promo?2 per promotion, according to in-store sign.

Anyone get their check in coupons last two days?

woomanhei said:   Anyone get their check in coupons last two days?Yes, I generated one yesterday. If you are at the end of the list then that is it w/o a reset of the device.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Anyone get their check in coupons last two days?Yes, I generated one yesterday. If you are at the end of the list then that is it w/o a reset of the device.

How do I reset device? Mine is iphone

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Anyone get their check in coupons last two days?Yes, I generated one yesterday. If you are at the end of the list then that is it w/o a reset of the device.

How do I reset device? Mine is iphone
That I do not know. Obviously, you have to back it up and then restore the backup. I suggest Googling for the info. I am in the same boat with some iDevices and have yet to reset. Just don't want to mess with it, although I have jail broken a few iOS devices. The reason I have not reset my iDevices is I have a paid location spoofer I don't want to lose on a reset and haven't figured out how to keep it in a backup since I also jail broke the devices.

If you are a Rewards member there should be an online and store $5 off $25 break room coupon in your coupon wallet. Good through 3/31 so no rush to use them.

Skipping 52 Messages...
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yoregano said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Used $20/$100 OD coupon; store PM'ed each case to $29.99. I want to move near this store that both accepts competitor coupons and price matches, and both of those in the same transaction. Sigh.The competitor coupon was applied as a PM.
Ah, I see. Still wish it was easier where I am to use competitor coupons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014