• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:    Supposedly the Kleenex coupon will only work 1 per transaction.

I can confirm that blueribb's coupon will take off $2 for as many times as cashier scans it in a single transaction. It does not say "limit one per customer" on it.

ETA: In one transaction bought 7 pkgs of Kleenex (2 pack bundle) and used 7 $2/1 Staples coupons and 7 $0.50 off 3 boxes OR one bundle coupon from last Sunday's paper. $3.43 for 14 boxes of Kleenex, $0.245/box.

mathfaster said:   Yeah, this is the deal of the week on SD. Rebates have even been validated. It can be done for the MP ream paper and Hammermill as well with some other coupons that are $25 as well off Hammermill cases. Use the coupon on the MP from Rewards coupon wallet as there are no limits printed on it. It will stack if the cashier will scan them. I am about to go to the store and do this deal in a bit myself.Thanks. Did the MP paper deal tonight; no issue using 2 x $25 coupons.

my4mainecoons said:   ETA: In one transaction bought 7 pkgs of Kleenex (2 pack bundle) and used 7 $2/1 Staples coupons and 7 $0.50 off 3 boxes OR one bundle coupon from last Sunday's paper. $3.43 for 14 boxes of Kleenex, $0.245/box.Went to 2 stores today ... both were out of Kleenex.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   my4mainecoons said:   ETA: In one transaction bought 7 pkgs of Kleenex (2 pack bundle) and used 7 $2/1 Staples coupons and 7 $0.50 off 3 boxes OR one bundle coupon from last Sunday's paper. $3.43 for 14 boxes of Kleenex, $0.245/box.Went to 2 stores today ... both were out of Kleenex. So, was mine. No biggie as I was only going to buy the Kleenex to scout out who the cashiers were before I did the kiosk order with the case paper and the $25 coupons.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   mathfaster said:   Yeah, this is the deal of the week on SD. Rebates have even been validated. It can be done for the MP ream paper and Hammermill as well with some other coupons that are $25 as well off Hammermill cases. Use the coupon on the MP from Rewards coupon wallet as there are no limits printed on it. It will stack if the cashier will scan them. I am about to go to the store and do this deal in a bit myself.Thanks. Did the MP paper deal tonight; no issue using 2 x $25 coupons.What was really interesting with this deal was if your store had variable online pricing for the case paper. Note that this was a variable rebate "up to" rebate like the variable check rebates from BTS season. Some people were only paying $34 a case. Rebates for variable rebate were not affected by coupons except for competitor coupons where they price match.

Had a pretty new cashier tonight. She didn't know what to do w/ the kiosk form so another SA helped her w/ that.
She entered the paper order, scanned the free ear buds and rang up 6 Kleenex. The Kleenex coupon wasn't printing tonight but fortunately blueribb had posted the code.
Cashier just did as I instructed-- after she scanned the $25 paper coupons (I'd printed it twice) I gave her the Kleenex code and asked her to enter it 6 times. Then I told her the code for the ear buds and she entered it. Gave her a $10/$10 Customer Appeasement coupon and finally a Rewards check.
Its so much easier when they follow instructions

my4mainecoons said:   scanned the free ear buds

That's supposed to start tomorrow.

c3 said:   my4mainecoons said:   scanned the free ear buds

That's supposed to start tomorrow.

it worked tonight. rang up $3.99 and coupon code took off $3.99

mathfaster said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   mathfaster said:   Yeah, this is the deal of the week on SD. Rebates have even been validated. It can be done for the MP ream paper and Hammermill as well with some other coupons that are $25 as well off Hammermill cases. Use the coupon on the MP from Rewards coupon wallet as there are no limits printed on it. It will stack if the cashier will scan them. I am about to go to the store and do this deal in a bit myself.Thanks. Did the MP paper deal tonight; no issue using 2 x $25 coupons.What was really interesting with this deal was if your store had variable online pricing for the case paper. Note that this was a variable rebate "up to" rebate like the variable check rebates from BTS season. Some people were only paying $34 a case. Rebates for variable rebate were not affected by coupons except for competitor coupons where they price match.I guess the reduction for PM was YMMV because this turned into a $40 MM for me.

Bought 2 cases at kiosk.
Used $20/$100 OD coupon; store PM'ed each case to $29.99.
Used $25 Staplez coupon on each case.
OTD price = $9.98 (bought in no tax state)
Check printed/mailed for $49.99

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Used $20/$100 OD coupon; store PM'ed each case to $29.99.
I want to move near this store that both accepts competitor coupons and price matches, and both of those in the same transaction. Sigh.

yoregano said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Used $20/$100 OD coupon; store PM'ed each case to $29.99. I want to move near this store that both accepts competitor coupons and price matches, and both of those in the same transaction. Sigh.The competitor coupon was applied as a PM.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yoregano said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Used $20/$100 OD coupon; store PM'ed each case to $29.99. I want to move near this store that both accepts competitor coupons and price matches, and both of those in the same transaction. Sigh.The competitor coupon was applied as a PM.
Ah, I see. Still wish it was easier where I am to use competitor coupons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014