• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Maxell 16gb 400x CF Card
Disclaimer
B&H Photo dropped the price of these 16gb 400x CF cards even lower. The 8gb version sold out at this price a month ago. Can't speak to reliability compared to Lexar or Sandisk, but 9 reviews are mostly positive.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/884203-REG/Maxell_504403_1...

Member Summary

cf 400x
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think this is a pretty good deal. Best price I found for a 16gb compact flash 400x. I recently bought a transend for abotu $38 shipped from Amazon.
I just picked 2 of these up for my Canon 7D.

I bought one last month at B&H for $19 and it gives card error with my Canon 40D.

F... I should have waited.. I am getting my 8 GB card today

The website says Temporarily Out Of Stock so you may get another chance.

FYI, if you get a card error you might try reformatting again in-camera. On the Canon forum, there are a couple people who said they had issues as is always the case with memory cards. Others say they've taken thousands of shots, different DSLRs, without issues and no noticeable difference from Lexars or Sandisks. YMMV so test it out before you shoot something important.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014