• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This weekend at Costco 2/8 - 2/10

Get $3 off movie tickets

Normally $16.99 for 2 tickets then $3 off that price.

from SD

Also online
AMC Gold Experience™ Movie Tickets - 10 pack - $71.99 shipped
http://www.costco.com/AMC-Gold-Experience™-Movie-Tickets-10-pack...

Online offer good thru 2/10 too.

*Limited to 2 items per household

Valid at all Loews Cineplex and AMC Theatres®

AMC Gold Experience™ tickets (unrestricted) are good at any AMC®, AMC Showplace, Loews®, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson and Star theatres, excluding Canadian theatres. Perfect for date night, holiday gifts, employee incentives & rewards.

Includes:

○ Ten (10) AMC Gold Experience™ Movie Tickets

How to Redeem:

○ Present at any AMC®, AMC Showplace, Loews®, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson or Star theatres office at time of payment

Features:

○ Good at any AMC®, AMC Showplace, Loews®, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson and Star theatres, excluding Canadian theatres
○ Valid seven days a week
○ Valid with other coupon offers
○ No expiration date

Terms and Conditions:

○ Each Gold Experience ticket is valid for one admission
○ Must be presented in person at the theatre box office, cannot redeem for tickets online
○ Voucher must be surrendered upon redemption.
○ These tickets do not apply towards the AMC Stubs™ Rewards Program
○ Subject to surcharge for 3D, IMAX®, ETX, alternative content, dine-in theatres, and premium services and locations.
○ Unauthorized reproductions not allowed.
○ Cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.

Thank you to shealy1 for this update

Member Summary

gold
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Do these stubbs work in NYC area? I have never used them before?

chiktya (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 9:42a) |

Should work everywhere in the US

archena (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 9:52a) |

Still available on the website for a few more hours....

rooms222 (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 9:25p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

When did they raise the price by $1?

Yeah, they increased the price by $1 (sometime in last two months) and also decreased the discount by $1. It used to $6 per ticket during sale and now it is $7. One more thing, for AMC Stub card holders, you cannot get points for these passes anymore.

Even if you can't get points on Stubs it is still a better deal...especially here in NYC, where it is 14 dollars a ticket.

Anyway, Archena, what is your source for the intel? I better get a medal for asking this question.

supermike1111 said:   Even if you can't get points on Stubs it is still a better deal...especially here in NYC, where it is 14 dollars a ticket.

Anyway, Archena, what is your source for the intel? I better get a medal for asking this question.

I am a stubs member and just realized when we went to see Skyfall that I could no longer get anything with my Costco voucher.

But still Costco is the better deal even at $16.99/ 2 tickets.

I do try to also always buy when they have 10 pack for about $65.

I just pulled this from SD can go to my local Costco warehouse tmrw and find out.

Just went to the Costco web site and they have 10 tickets for $71.99
costco link

A lot has changed since the Wanda Group bought AMC. No more AMC Stubs points for gold and silver passes. Rewards can not be used for gift cards (when the program was launched everyone was told "you can use your rewards on anything!") January 1st of this year AMC stopped their policy of accepting expired passes of any kind. So make sure you don't let your Gold passes expire.

thanks! I got it last time at $6 a ticket too

acraven5 said:   A lot has changed since the Wanda Group bought AMC. No more AMC Stubs points for gold and silver passes. Rewards can not be used for gift cards (when the program was launched everyone was told "you can use your rewards on anything!") January 1st of this year AMC stopped their policy of accepting expired passes of any kind. So make sure you don't let your Gold passes expire.

No Expiry for the Costco Vouchers

thanks op got 2

Is the upcharge for 3D with a gold pass just the difference between the ticket prices?

I just updated the post with more info hope this helps all.

I called my local costco whse here in Los Angeles, and they said they don't offer $3 off the AMC Gold Experience Tickets.

No tax charged on my order!

Picked up the online 10 pack. Big savings over the ticket price here in metro NY ($12 I think).

Will be able to use these up quick between Die Hard, Iron Man 3, Star Trek, World War Z, Riddick, Great Gatsby, and the list goes on.

jimk59 said:   No tax charged on my order!

you probably have no local Costco WH near you

Did anyone get charged tax? Any type of entertainment tax is usually taxed by the city hosting the event.

timx said:   Did anyone get charged tax? Any type of entertainment tax is usually taxed by the city hosting the event.

I did not get charged any tax, you may be right on that.

No tax in CT

No tax in Florida

I just got back from my Costco (Los Angeles) and there was no discount.

dealcuration said:   I just got back from my Costco (Los Angeles) and there was no discount.

order the 10 pack online no tax and FS

Karma! Disappointed yesterday on my shopping trip to Costco to find the AMC tickets at the high, regular price. I lament the passing of the $6.00 price as well.

Got this deal and no tax even though a CostCo warehouse is in my state.

jimk59 said:   No tax charged on my order!Taxes are built into the ticket price. There's no tax when you buy gift cards, because the sales tax gets collected when you spend the GC. And no tax when you buy a refill for your phone, because the taxes are all built into your service plan.

Only available at Select Costco WHs. limit of 10 per member.

Do the Math 2/$13.99 x5 =10/$69.95

So if you can cheaper by $2 than online.

Do these stubbs work in NYC area? I have never used them before?

chiktya said:   Do these stubbs work in NYC area? I have never used them before?

Should work everywhere in the US

Still available on the website for a few more hours....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014