• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Right now, their website is very slow and has been crashing , but if you're patient, click here: Burt's Bees Grab Bag

Description, according to the site:
This holiday season, we made the best grab bag ever!

We've packed it with up to 13 of your favorite Burt's Bees and güd from Burt's Bees products and accessories. That's over $50 worth of Burt's for only $25! Oh yeah, did we mention that 5 of them are full size?

It's the gift that keeps on giving. And giving. And giving.

Contents will vary. All items are sold as is and some may have slight packaging/label related scratches. ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS.

edit: Free Shipping for orders over $49.

Member Summary

Burt's Bees grab bag
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Was so excited to get through, I forgot to apply SPRING13. Order placed for four, without code. Customer service is clos... (more)

chrispitude (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 5:18p) |

Darn Fatwallet effect!

imnotsanenow (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 5:28p) |

grab bag was delivered today. I don't know if it was worth $25 or not, but I think DW will like it.

RedCelicaGT (Feb. 13, 2013 @ 3:45p) |

Site is down
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

site is very slow and crashing haha. guess everyone wants this

Hiring a professional web developer is expensive, but I wonder how much they've lost in abandoned carts today. Ridiculously and unacceptably slow website.

Its their way of insuring they can keep up with orders. No fatwallet effect. 4 orders per hour!

What is the expiration date of these? I want to give this to my friends in Christmas this year.

Wow, this really sucks. Website is insanely slow and I really want to order 10 travel size night cream. (dry hands in the winter and this stuff works wonders). Damn my luck.

Thanks OP, great deal. The site is slow but I was able to get an order through while multitasking - staring at their webpage while waiting might make you insane. Don't forget coupon code SPRING15 for $5 off. I ordered 4 of them for gifts throughout the coming months, 5 bucks off plus free shipping - $58 including tax shipped.

It just takes awhile. I'd click on the button, then go do something else. It took at least an hour to get the entire order done, but part of that was my own fault because I tried to add something else. It emptied the cart, so I had to start over. No problem -- I got the deal and got a lot of house cleaning done while waiting for the page to come up! Everyone wins.

I got this deal last year (3 bags), very disappointed. Lot of lip balms (around 4 lip care products per bag)

sukiyaki75 said:   I got this deal last year (3 bags), very disappointed. Lot of lip balms (around 4 lip care products per bag)

And that is pertinent to this deal how?

The recent reviews would beg to differ, and I don't think the so called deal you claim to have gotten last year has anything to do with this deal.

Are these bags just geared towards women?

moliuchick said:   What is the expiration date of these? I want to give this to my friends in Christmas this year.

They have had a deal on these in Nov. for at least the last 5 years if you wanted to chance it. Got 2 for $45 shipped and both the people I gave them to were very happy with them.

I've bought many of the Bath & Body Works holiday sets post season and held them for the following season. The B&BW staff told me it was just fine and no one mentioned having any problema. Heck, I've probably held some individual pieces for years and they are still fine (which is what they told me), so I'm going to order some for C'mas 2013. Just FYI here--I offer no guarantee, just experience!

moliuchick said:   What is the expiration date of these? I want to give this to my friends in Christmas this year.

In for 2...though it took about 30 minutes to get them into the cart. Add another 5 minutes for the $5 off coupon too. Still, well worth it. Thanks OP!

$5 coupon didn't worked for me...said it was invalid....

Thanks, OP! Shipping was $5 for me.

Promotion code "SPRING15" is invalid, but Thanks, OP!

Is this dead? Link doesn't take me to grab bag...

still alive and site is not slow (as of 6.30 am est )

The code for $5 off is SPRING13 not SPRING15. Got 6 for gifts. Thanks OP.

Still working, as is SPRING13 ($5 off total order).

Got one of these for Christmas. My daughter (12) loved it. Balm, shampoo, butter among the goodies. I'd get it again for her - thought it was a good value!

Site taking forever to load...

Boy, that took a while ! But it seems like a great deal. Thanks OP. $58.35 for 4 inc. tax with SPRING13 code.The boss will kill me if she ends up with 20 lip balms but at least my lips will be soft when she wants to make up.

Who would have thought trying to get a $15 lip balm gift pack would be harder than getting a Nexus 4 on launch day.

Put me in the camp of being disappointed with a former grab bag purchase (I bought 2 when they were $25 last year).

Took me about 25 mins to navigate through the entire transaction. I hope they surprise me this time around.

Been trying this website for 2 days. No luck.

Still seems to be working for me, just have to click and wait.

The coupon didn't work for me, but I got it anyways. Thanks OP

in for 5!!!

took almost two hours because I had to start over. First I didn't realize SPRING13 code was case sensitive, then I was charged $15 for shipping even though order was over $49 dollars and I selected the regular ground shipping. Good thing I was watching tv and had time to kill. Got 4 sets at the new $15 price. Thanks for posting.

Finally got all the way through and got 2. I kept getting kicked-out with an error when I logged-in during check-out. I finally went the "visitor" route and got it to work. The coupon also worked for me.

In for 4 more, and SPRING13 worked. Thank you all

The grab bags are still available; code Spring13 for $5 off still works; site is still very slow. Got 3 grab bags plus 2 more items from their outlet section to get to the +$49 for free shipping. Otherwise ground shipping showed as $6 for me.

Thanks, got 4 for gifts, code worked.

Amazed that went through after a day and a half of trying, N1OP.

Thank you everyone. Got 1 for me and 3 as gifts. Spring13 still works.

Was so excited to get through, I forgot to apply SPRING13. Order placed for four, without code. Customer service is closed for the weekend. Dangit!

Darn Fatwallet effect!

Skipping 1 Messages...
grab bag was delivered today. I don't know if it was worth $25 or not, but I think DW will like it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014