• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Though not as tempting as a $0.99 bath towel, Kohl's has the following towels for under $4 (shipping is $5.95 for orders under $25; shipping is free on orders over $50)

YMMV on finding the pricing in-store...

822239 Croft & Barrow Quick-Drying Striped Washcloth $1.59

Croft & Barrow
Quick-Drying Striped Washcloth
now $1.59
original $7.99
Availability of sizes, colors or styles may vary.
Select Color: Blue Stripe

Traditional palette. Sensible price. Croft & Barrow Quick-Drying bath towels combine fashion and comfort. Complete your bath coordinates collection with this cotton washcloth.
Quick-drying cotton construction lends added convenience and durability.
Striped pattern lends classic charm.
Details:
13" x 13"
Cotton
Machine wash
Imported

1107185 St. Nicholas Square "Happy Holidays" Striped Kitchen Towel $0.79

St. Nicholas Square "Happy Holidays" Striped Kitchen Towel
now $0.79
original $7.99
Availability of sizes, colors or styles may vary.
Celebrate the season with St. Nicholas Square. Simple stripes and holiday messages make this kitchen towel the perfect addition to your festive decor. In green.
Soft cotton construction withstands lasting use.
Details:
16" x 26"
Cotton
Machine wash

c27256 Apt. 9 Highly Absorbent Diamonds Hand Towel $3.19

Details:
16" x 28"
Imported

Thank you for reading this post.

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Towl
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm seeing $1.60 on the kitchen towels, not 79 cents

blueribb said:   I'm seeing $1.60 on the kitchen towels, not 79 cents

Sorry? I see 0.79?

(did I provide the wrong link or something? I see 0.79) Please let me know how I can help show you the $0.79 for the kitchen towels...

Ok, I give up. what does YMMV mean?

YMMV is short for "your mileage may vary"

Thank You. I dont even want to tell you some of the bizarre things I came up with.

VivYip said:   YMMV is short for "your mileage may vary"
which means OP can't guarantee what stock/price you'll see at your local B&M (actual) store

Towels
Disclaimer
I still see $1.60 both signed in and not. Here's what I see using both Internet Explorer and Firefox:

blueribb said:   I still see $1.60 both signed in and not. Here's what I see:

wow, okay. sorry to hear that.

if you already tried signing in/out and still gettting that, I might say it's a browser/cookie thing...but I'm not that tech savvy (so that might be a bad suggestion) I honestly don't know how to provide the pricing i see... (if it might help, I use chrome?)

VivYip said:   blueribb said:   I still see $1.60 both signed in and not. Here's what I see:

wow, okay. sorry to hear that.

if you already tried signing in/out and still gettting that, I might say it's a browser/cookie thing...but I'm not that tech savvy (so that might be a bad suggestion) I honestly don't know how to provide the pricing i see... (if it might help, I use chrome?)

Do you see 79 cents using either IE or Firefox ?

firefox for me shows 0.79 still

link is the following: (I don't know if it helps, but I'm trying )

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1107185/st-nicholas-square-happy-holidays-striped-kitchen-towel.jsp

checking IE now (IE has 1.60)

I didn't want to but I downloaded and installed Chrome. I still see $1.60

Maybe a mod could shed some light on this

Now I see 79 cents

WTF ?

blueribb said:   I didn't want to but I downloaded and installed Chrome. I still see $1.60

Maybe a mod could shed some light on this

You were probably "stuck" on a different Kohls server that didn't have an updated price, nothing to do with FW links or any links in general. Sometimes the only thing you can do is reboot your computer, or replace the http://www. with m. to hit their mobile site.

Welp I see the .79 but OOS now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014