• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those that missed the BB sale before, it's back at their deal site, CowBoom.

http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

KuoH

CowBoom
See CowBoom promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kindle Fire 7"
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got mine, works great with this Android 4.2 ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2041694 , which is a bit surprising because this is an almost 2 year old tablet. If you don't want to read through pages and pages of forum posts, Kindle Fire Utility is what you want.

Sorry, we're temporarily down for scheduled maintenance.
(As of 6:33 am est)

Its up again at 709am est.

This is a good deal, but I just bought a nook and I now have 2 tablets already.

Condition: Pre-owned
Product Grade: 5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use

Just ordered 1 and ordered the 2 year plan also. Thanks!

Agreed. Easy to stick a JellyBean ROM on here and it just about matches my Nexus 7. Great deal.

Note that the KF has 512MB RAM. Some might prefer the 16GB Nook Tablet. (Similar screen and processor but the NT's 1GB RAM may be better for running Jellybean.) Also worth mentioning, the $8 off coupon code (SNAKE2013) does not work with deal-of-the-day items.

I am on my third Kindle Fire - bought it when it first came out, November 15, 2011. The first two stopped charging - I think the port wore out. This third one has been in use since May, I think. I bought it with the Best Buy warranty so each was replaced on the spot, no problem and came with a month of Amazon prime.

The bestbuy deal was refurbished. This one is used. I got a bestbuy deal and the table was in very good condition. I know it is used as it contained previous owner's information. I was able to take advantage of that!

What's better the Kindle or the IPad?

fatxman said:   The bestbuy deal was refurbished. This one is used. I got a bestbuy deal and the table was in very good condition. I know it is used as it contained previous owner's information. I was able to take advantage of that!

woah, that is scary I would be very wary of that one since I would consider a reset and power test part of any refurbishing. But then again this tis the squad we are talking about. They probably just saw it was in a box with a charger and taped it up to sell, or pocketed the charger then packed up and called it good. The one I got from BB was cleared out and looked almost new sparing some nicks on the corners.

Zuofu said:   I got mine, works great with this Android 4.2 ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2041694 , which is a bit surprising because this is an almost 2 year old tablet. If you don't want to read through pages and pages of forum posts, Kindle Fire Utility is what you want.

THanks Zuofo, I've had my original KF for over a year now but hadn't used much lately because it's laggier than my TouchPad with CM9. Just installed Android 4.2 and it FLIES...can't believe how smooth it is. Who process took like 30 minutes...very easy.

This product was just received Friday night. BRAND NEW and only with cheapo charger. I planned ahead and had Amazon usb cable and 12w Apple charger ready. I flashed 4.2 and put some games on it, now the kids are fighting over a two year old tablet. Very nice. Thanks CowBoom.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014