Ashampoo Snap 5 @ Giveaway of the Day - Free

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ashampoo Snap 5 @ Giveaway of the Day - Free

Expires On: Feb 9, 2013 1:59am

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Ashampoo Snap 5
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Whether itís at work, at school, at home or anywhere else, making screenshots has become an everyday task. With Ashampoo Snap 5 perfect screenshots for presentations, manuals or the Internet are made in a jiffy.

It has never been easier to make and edit professional looking screenshots. Let yourself be inspired by new innovative tools and individually edit your screenshots and videos. Even capturing menu trees is now very easy! The menu capture mode enables the user to quickly make a snapshot of multi-level menus.

Umm, or you could just add a free extension to your browser..

If you download this, Ahsampoo will e-mail you EVERY DAY with offers to upgrade, or to buy other software. EVERY DAY.

kdeez said:   If you download this, Ahsampoo will e-mail you EVERY DAY with offers to upgrade, or to buy other software. EVERY DAY.
I'm starting to hate a lot of free stuff and demos. At work (IT services), it's the WORST when you sign up for a demo or something free with a vendor. Free software does it just as badly sometimes, and yes I've dealt with Ashampoo with emails as well... horrible.

kdeez said:   If you download this, Ahsampoo will e-mail you EVERY DAY with offers to upgrade, or to buy other software. EVERY DAY.

I completely agree. I had some Ashampoo sw from last yr, even before using it i hated as it completely changed the look of my computer. My home page, emails, some toolbars. Don't remember all that now. Had to reinstall everything on my machine again.

How is this any different from Print Screen in Windows?

I use PrintKey 2000, free and adfree

http://www.webtree.ca/newlife/printkey_info.htm

I use Ctrl + Print Screen and then paste it in paint.
Use the select tool to select what you want
Ctrl-x to Cut
or
Ctrl-C to copy
and finally Ctrl-V to paste it to wherever you want.

You can also open paint again and paste/save as bmp or jpg.

or you can use snipping tool from windows 7 and up..

another software is pickpick. its free and works like snagit.

Jing is quite good; captures video too.And for free too.

+1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, and beyond!

JiggleTheHandle said:   kdeez said:   If you download this, Ahsampoo will e-mail you EVERY DAY with offers to upgrade, or to buy other software. EVERY DAY.

+1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, and beyond!
So how about OP should update the op, and the rest of us should neg the post?

Never heard of 10 minute email??

Don't let these people scare you when they say you will receive AN email every day. I installed mine yesterday, and I have already received FIVE! I feel soo loved and wanted! This is as good as it gets.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.