• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Details here

Now is the time to get something nice for your girlfriend or wife

Coach
See Coach promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

coach
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I told my bf I love to have one....

lilacmitchell (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 6:01p) |

It's available again.

seemegan (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 7:45p) |

Yup. Coach Factory cheats. They change the price tag, make it sounds like you would get the bargain (50% off) but the... (more)

teaganteg (Apr. 15, 2013 @ 1:15a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

there will definitely be lines @ the factory store off Hwy 290 Cypress (Htown area)
go early and avoid saturdays

thedbn said:   there will definitely be lines @ the factory store off Hwy 290 Cypress (Htown area)
go early and avoid saturdays

The Philadelphia Premium Outlet are already jam packed on the weekends, I so want to use this deal, but I know this weekend will be crazy. But great timing for Vday.

I just came back from the outlet store near me.

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.

They changed the price!

For example,

Yesterday, a bag with MSRP of $498 was $299 plus 30% off = $209.
Today, the price of the same bag is $498 plus 50% off = $249.
--> MORE EXPENSIVE

Yesterday, clearance bags were 50% off plus additional 30% off = 65% off the tag price
Today, they are 30% off plus additional 50% off = 65% off the tag price
--> SAME AS USUAL

The 50% off only applies to bags, thus everyday 30% off works better for other items.

It was a complete marketing gimmick.

popyu said:   I just came back from the outlet store near me.

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.

They changed the price!

For example,

--> MORE EXPENSIVE

Yesterday, clearance bags were 50% off plus additional 30% off = 65% off the tag price
--> SAME AS USUAL

The 50% off only applies to bags, thus everyday 30% off works better for other items.

The coupon starts tomorrow.

The coupon starts tomorrow.

No, it started today.
I was just there, and they were handing out 50% handbags & clearance coupon, instead of 30% coupon.

Sounds about right.

You won't be able to get into the store at Woodbury Commons, the lines will be so long.

popyu thanks for the insight
problem is due to V-day event, they're still gonna sell well cos ppl are gonna shop

The store where I live had the 50% sign up for the past week

Coach always does this kind of shxt. Their 50% off coupon worths not only nothing but negative.

I won't go to shop at them when I know they have these so call 50% off coupon. They marked up their price EVERY TIME before running the coupon.

popyu said:   I just came back from the outlet store near me.

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.

They changed the price!

For example,

--> MORE EXPENSIVE

--> SAME AS USUAL

Stopped buying from factory store when I found out they were specially made for the outlets and were inferior quality, even the inside labels are marked with "F" prefix so you can't exchange at the retail stores>

Called and confirmed Clearance is 30% then 50%...so reverse the normal. And yes most of the items are factory made, you can tell with the F before the model number. But they do get items from the stores at times which you can tell bc they do not have the F. In my opinion you can get better deals waiting on the factory sales on their site or even the ones they do on eBay now....

Coach bags ..... so 2001 i thought

Most of the merchandise is made for the outlet and not sold in regular retail stores.

agreed. I think they do have some differnt designers since lot of the new stuff looks like kate spade or D&B

Response to Coach bags ..... so 2001 i thought

The whole idea of paying thru the nose for a bag, just confounds me.
That said, anyone who would fall for that kind of "purse envy" would be more likely to pay the higher price and feel happy about it.

I got a message saying that I wasn't invited to the online sale so that I can't shop.

Good purses at theoutnet.com ... Coach is made in china - it's junk compared to the good stuff you can get for not a whole lot more.

theoutnet.com

Check out this one:

Marni Convertible
Original price $1,185 NOW $275.04 77% off

Beats a Coach eBay purse any day of the week and sunday too.

I got news for you all. The sale started over a week ago. My wife was at a Coach Factory Store last Friday and they were handing out 50% off coupons at the door.

Called this Monday and they said that Corporate called them on a daily basis to tell them what was on sale for that day. She said the 50% off sale had been going on for at least a week. Maybe now its finally being advertised.

NO THIS IS FOR THE Coach FACTORY ONLINE SALE!!! Register at coachfactory.com once your email is entered they will send you an invite. Its a flash sale so it wont last long another one starts in 18 hours. I use this site all the time. its 10:48am central time here so 18 hour & counting, What Im not sure of is do they invite certain emalis at certain times? I got a purse and shoes super cheap love this site & thats with out this fab coupon!!!!!!

>NO THIS IS FOR THE Coach FACTORY ONLINE SALE!!!

Per the coupon that is referenced in the link it said offer valid at all US Coach Factory Stores until Feb. 12.

> Stopped buying from factory store when I found out they were specially made for the outlets and were inferior quality, even the inside labels are marked with "F" prefix so you can't exchange at the retail stores>

The purse that my wife purchased on Monday at the Coach Factory Store was not prefixed with an "F".

Sometimes the serial numbers don't start with a 'f', but those are few & far between. I have several non-f bags.

I told my bf I love to have one....

It's available again.

Yup. Coach Factory cheats. They change the price tag, make it sounds like you would get the bargain (50% off) but the true is that you end up paying more. I found out about the trick recently and decided not to shop there anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.