• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.box.com/signup/o/dell_50gb_give_get

This is 50 GB offer from Box.com for Dell advantage customers but It turns out that the link does NOT seem to be specific to a user.

Details
50 GB of web storage
250 MB file size limit
10 GB - monthly shared bandwidth limit (calendar) [box.com]
Simple sharing and collaboration
Mobile app access
From SD

Member Summary

box
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Unless there is a new link I could try, I believe this deal may be dead.
getting "Sorry, we were unable to validate your ... (more)

garystad (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 1:31p) |

Same thing here.

cestmoi123 (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 2:52p) |

Deal is dead... RED FOR THE OP!!!

NENSC (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 3:09p) |

Make sure to check out Boxcryptor for use with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other cloud storage providers.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks just signed up for this, I got the 25 gb last week on another account too!

Just signed up for the 25GB this very morning!

...good thing I have more than one email address!

"Are we in the cloud?" -Amy Poelher

Man you guys are making me a happy man with deals and free stuff THANKS!!!!

Thanks, OP!

Got one for my personal account, and one for my townhouse association account.

Got 50GB - Thanks!!!
Not a Dell Advantage customer...

Anyone tried deleting 25GB account to sign up for this -- expected to work ? or does it remember email as active and won't let one sign in with earlier 25GB acct email ?

Sweet....thanks OP!
Need to install/use Box Sync tho

Signed up for a couple accts using the gmail trick.

thanks OP!

For those that have a Box account and don't want to lose what is in there (or risk problems with freeing up your primary e-mail due to cancellation) do the following:

After you verify the e-mail you can set it as primary and remove the original e-mail from your account.
You can then sign up with your original e-mail.

Of course this is only if you are anal like me and want your primary e-mail to have the 50GB

invisible said:   Anyone tried deleting 25GB account to sign up for this -- expected to work ? or does it remember email as active and won't let one sign in with earlier 25GB acct email ?

I assume this would have worked but liked solutino from BenH much better and safer and worked ...

WooHoo 50GB per account ...

In. Thanks!

nope.. it remembers the email.. not sure if will removed from their system later on.

I just did this and when I tried to sign up it said { this e mail accout is already registered} ??
Phillip

BenH said:   For those that have a Box account and don't want to lose what is in there (or risk problems with freeing up your primary e-mail due to cancellation) do the following:

After you verify the e-mail you can set it as primary and remove the original e-mail from your account.

Of course this is only if you are anal like me and want your primary e-mail to have the 50GB

I did it on 2 accounts with no issue. Likely you are not properly removing your old address.

One other thing to check is your account name - if you are using your e-mail as your account name you may need to modify that as well.

rvtips said:   I just did this and when I tried to sign up it said { this e mail accout is already registered} ??
Phillip

BenH said:   For those that have a Box account and don't want to lose what is in there (or risk problems with freeing up your primary e-mail due to cancellation) do the following:

BenH's method worked just fine for other account also.
Interesting: on adding a temporary hotmail account for 25GB account and on completion, I see some emails in Hotmail from The SkyDrive Team touting its new features!
Seems like hotmail reads and acts on emails you receive -- in this case competing companies .. sort of ...
So not too much unlike gmail but I was a bit taken aback by instant counter marketing

In for a couple... Thanks!

Thanks!

i just sign up,
whats the file upload
limit ?

is this have 100MB limit per file?

eversavage said:   i just sign up,
whats the file upload
limit ?

1kb

eversavage said:   i just sign up,
whats the file upload
limit ?

No limit, you can upload a 50GB single file or read the OP.

Did 25g couple of days ago. Used other email and got the 50g (not Dell related either). Thanks OP

Procrastination for the win!

Thanks OP. Need to sign up.

pianoCM said:   eversavage said:   i just sign up,
whats the file upload
limit ?

Not on the free account. 250MB on free. Go to account settings and you should see...

Account Information

Account type: Personal
Storage (used/total): 0B / 50.0GB 0% used
Bandwidth used: 0B of 10.0GB
Max file size: 250 MB Upload files up to 5GB, view upgrade options
Cancellation: Delete your account (this action is permanent).

At 10Gb/mo, it takes 5 months to fill in the storage.

algo said:   At 10Gb/mo, it takes 5 months to fill in the storage.

I Think that is for sharing only.

Signed up for mine. Thanks op.

Thanks OP.

ihaslittledolla said:   pianoCM said:   eversavage said:   i just sign up,
whats the file upload
limit ?

Not on the free account. 250MB on free. Go to account settings and you should see...

Account Information

Account type: Personal
Storage (used/total): 0B / 50.0GB 0% used
Bandwidth used: 0B of 10.0GB
Max file size: 250 MB Upload files up to 5GB, view upgrade options
Cancellation: Delete your account (this action is permanent).

I do believe you missed his saracasm ...

Nice.. I'm on Cloud Nine

I have the 50GB (from the signup from a tablet/their install app deal earlier) @ box.com.
But be aware that if your account has a lot of files and/or you are sharing with a lot of other people, they will contact you and ask for
upgrading to business account or something like that. I am guessing sharing has to do a lot with it.

Thanks! Got 50GB

Clever!

Is this reliable? I am afraid it becomes another megaupload.

Skipping 24 Messages...
Deal is dead... RED FOR THE OP!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014