• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Adorama via eBay

Link

This Garnet Red Edition (a Valentine's special apparently) should have JB despite what the seller says. Garnet Red edition

Red Edition bundle on Amazon $220 on Amazon

Pulled from SD

Member Summary

galaxy tab (10.79kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

What the heck does this mean ... Network HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100 ... sounds like cell phone freq ?

Trying to decide if a 7" would be on the smaller side. Nice for carrying, but not sure about my older eyes.

jschuman said:   What the heck does this mean ... Network HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100 ... sounds like cell phone freq ?

Trying to decide if a 7" would be on the smaller side. Nice for carrying, but not sure about my older eyes.

My 39 yr old eyes work well with my 7" Galaxy Tab that I've had for about 8 months. I love it ... just wish typing emails on it was simpler/faster. It needs an external keyboard for anything other than sporadic email usage, IMO anyway. Mistypes are all too common for me, and backspace/delete doesn't work well on the Tab.

But, regarding your older eyes ... the screen is beautiful/clear/great screen resolution ... AND you can set text font size (4 sizes as I recall), and also many different font types for visual pleasure.

Even despite the emailing difficulties, I find this little device to be so convenient to have at times (roadtrips/sitting in front of TV/killing time at a doctor's office/etc., WITHOUT the need to have a $100-150/month Smartphone to do the exact same thing. I alse have a Core-i7 gaming desktop, and Core-i7 gaming laptop, but the tablet is great for portability/size.

DEAD

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014