• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

little ceasers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I haven't looked in sometime, but they used to have a coupon for that on their site all the time.

mase123987 said:   I haven't looked in sometime, but they used to have a coupon for that on their site all the time.
I think a simple "Thanks OP" will also serves the purpose.
Thanks Archena

flyhighutah said:   mase123987 said:   I haven't looked in sometime, but they used to have a coupon for that on their site all the time.
I think a simple "Thanks OP" will also serves the purpose.
Thanks Archena


I was simply saying that it may be a regular thing. Notice how I didn't give it a red. Didn't know only "Thank You" comments are allowed on here.

I'm w/ Mase123987 here. Heck I even thought this was the regular price at least at my Caesar's; maybe they raised prices. Or was that the price w/o sauce? Oh who cares, I mean what are we saving here -- a buck?

It's very important that we keep FW members from driving out in a panic and getting in an accident or breaking their axle from stockpiling too much crazy bread when it's a deal that occurs frequently. Archena can post (strafe might befit) whatever s/he wants and we can have whatever input we want. It's a shopocracy!

We're going crazy over the difference in the Crazy Bread price. Call my crazy but at $1.99, I'm going to get my quota of Crazy Bread.

Our local store has it for $2.69 with the sauce, therefore a savings is to be found. Thank you OP!

I have once used a coupon to get their "crazy bread" and saved like $0.50 and I regretted it. They taste like over-salted bread sticks (think Olive Garden) and the sauce tastes like pizza paste. I have tasted better free breads from Italian restaurants.

ach1199 said:   We're going crazy over the difference in the Crazy Bread price. Call my crazy but at $1.99, I'm going to get my quota of Crazy Bread.

Yer a crazy man!

kickerstarter said:   I have once used a coupon to get their "crazy bread" and saved like $0.50 and I regretted it. They taste like over-salted bread sticks (think Olive Garden) and the sauce tastes like pizza paste. I have tasted better free breads from Italian restaurants.

The only thing worse than the crazy sauce is the garlic oily stuff they give you for dipping your pizza in. And I love garlic. Since moving back to the midwest, I would say that Lil Caesars is pretty low on the totem pole of things I miss.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014