• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00934118000P

Price: $59.99
Code: SEARS2013 $5 off $50
Final Price: $54.99 + tax

Featuring a host of inch and metric sockets, a pair of quick release ratchets and all the bits you need for those little jobs around the house, the Craftsman 118pc Mechanics Tool Set is a serious tool chest in one easy to handle package that carries assurance of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee. Keep one under the driverís seat, in the boat, RV or wherever duty may call, and stay prepared for life.
▹ Full set includes: 72 sockets in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. drive sizes, 22 screw and nut driver bits, 14 hex keys, 2 quick release ratchets and 4 wrenches. Contains sockets in both metric and inch sizes; deep well and standard depths
▹ The Craftsman 118 piece tool set features tough cast steel construction
▹ Ratchets feature quick release mechanism so you can switch sockets fast
▹ Kit comes ready to use so you can get to work
▹ Rust resistant finish and dent resistant box makes the perfect home for the Craftsman 118pc
▹ Mechanics Tool Set
▹ Warranty: Backed by a Forever Warranty, these tools help you get the job done for life
▹ Complete tools list here

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I have this set, the one con is that there is no set place in the case hex keys, so that just rattle around.

-Tri

i've seen this set before on sale and always held back because the ratchets look like junk.

The ratchets are solid. And, the good thing is if they crap out, you can always get a new one.

I bought the 154 pc last time it was on sale and I love it.
This set doesn't come with the bigger ratchet though, only 1/4 and 3/8 (no 1/2)

Great price but it removes the free shipping when you take off the $5 as you have to have over $59 for free shipping. I just added something else to the cart. Thanks!

Do they sell this set in Metric sizes???

If not, it's like kissing your sister. All of my vehicles use metric sockets ... and have for 30 years. If you want universal compatibility then sell metric ... then you are covered for both systems.

This is a good deal if they come in metric ...

DUDSTER said:   Do they sell this set in Metric sizes???

If not, it's like kissing your sister. All of my vehicles use metric sockets ... and have for 30 years. If you want universal compatibility then sell metric ... then you are covered for both systems.

The answer is in the description, if you bother to look at it

"Featuring a host of inch and metric sockets, a pair of quick release ratchets and all the bits you need for those little jobs around the house, the Craftsman 118pc Mechanics Tool Set is a serious tool chest in one easy to handle package that carries assurance of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee."

DUDSTER said:   Do they sell this set in Metric sizes???

It seems they always put these mixed sets on sale, metric and sae. They use to put some nice all metric sets on sale years ago, which gave you all 3 ratchets and a complete set of wrenches up to 1 inch for a nice price.

What price does this set usually go for? I don't really trust 'listed price' or 'original price' crap that retailers throw at me. I just want to know the proportionate value of getting this set for the discovered discounted price.

Coming up $96.xx for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014