• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
YMMV and for those that have a Sony Card.

Get 2,500 Bonus points on your next purchase.
YMMV and for those that have a Sony Card.

Get 2,500 Bonus points on your next purchase.
Get 2,500 Bonus points at checkout when you redeem 2,500 points or more.*

I got an offer in email today. Not sure if it is targeted.
Subject was
Congrats! Here's 2,500 BONUS points to redeem in February

Terms are:

*Offer details: Offer available from 2/4/13 - 2/28/13 (11:59 EST). Reward points redemptions before 2/4/13 are not eligible. You must be an active Sony Card member in good standing to qualify for this offer. In order to receive the 2,500 bonus points (the "Bonus Points"), you must, between 2/4/13 - 2/28/13, redeem a minimum of 2,500 points (before any applicable tax/shipping) in one transaction at the Sony Rewards website, www.sonyrewards.com, for any Sony electronics, music, movies or select PlayStation contained within the Sony Rewards online catalog. (This offer excludes all other items within the Sony Rewards online catalog, including, without limitation, all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions, and PlayStation® Network Codes. At the time that you redeem, you must also be logged into the Sony Rewards website as a Sony Rewards member and enter the coupon code "SWEETDEAL25" when you checkout. If the above is complied with, the Bonus Points will be applied when you checkout. Only one 2,500 Bonus Points offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. You can redeem a combination of items that total 2,500 points. This Bonus Points offer excludes Purchase Credit Requests, cannot be combined with any other offer and is non transferrable; this Bonus Points offer may only be used by the person to whom this email is addressed.

Sony
Need a Sony coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

as far as I know, it's targeted

I've got a Sony card but it didn't work for me.

Friday, February 8, 2013

=http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/=

Login to your S0ny Rewards account. Check your offer. Add item to your cart. Apply the coupon code. The appropriate number of points will be deducted from the item in your cart.

Offer 1:GET 5,000 POINTS

Hurry, offer ends 2/28/13!

Get 5,000 pts when you redeem 5,000 pts or more. Enter Code at Checkout: SWEETDEAL50 Excludes: all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions & PlayStation Network Codes.

Offer 2:GET 2,500 POINTS

Get 2,500 pts when you redeem 2,500 pts or more. Enter Code at Checkout: SWEETDEAL25 Excludes: all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions & PlayStation Network Codes.

josh555 said:   Friday, February 8, 2013

=http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/=

Login to your S0ny Rewards account. Check your offer. Add item to your cart. Apply the coupon code. The appropriate number of points will be deducted from the item in your cart.

Offer 1:GET 5,000 POINTS

Get 5,000 pts when you redeem 5,000 pts or more. Enter Code at Checkout: SWEETDEAL50 Excludes: all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions & PlayStation Network Codes.

Offer 2:GET 2,500 POINTS

Get 2,500 pts when you redeem 2,500 pts or more. Enter Code at Checkout: SWEETDEAL25 Excludes: all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions & PlayStation Network Codes.

That coupon is not valid or has expired. Please try another.

thoughts?

You have to have one of the offers to use one of the codes.

Suppose they only send the offer to those who have lots of points, or people who have bought before? I have 2,600 points and the card and didn't get the offer.

saintlewie said:   Suppose they only send the offer to those who have lots of points, or people who have bought before? I have 2,600 points and the card and didn't get the offer.

I have 40,000+ points and the card, and did not receive either offer.
The offers that go out are definitely targeted as I only got one offer last year but saw quite a few pop up on FW.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014