• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% off code for Kohl's cardholders -CUPID30 valid 2/13- 2/20/2013
10.00 cash for every 50.00 spent

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls 30% off code
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It's not our eyes that need to be hidden...

aarzi (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 8:59a) |

I guess we have to let Kohl's score a deal with some people so that the smart people can score a deal with Kohl's. If ev... (more)

PrincipalMember (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 9:34a) |

I like to bite when I have fun!

kdn102 (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 2:30p) |

Free shipping if you use a Kohl's credit card:

LUV2BMVC

Expires 2/20
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I LOVE Kohls

Green. Thanks.

This is redundant, was in Kohls thread yesterday:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/

I disagree. It's not redundant because many of us don't want to sift through a long and tedious thread for the 30% off coupon codes. It is convenient to have a separate thread that easily and efficiently provides the latest 30% off code.

Again - thanks, OP.

Hi,
Sorry, I did not understand. Is CUPID30 code online only? I have Kohls' charge card and can I get 30%? or do I can get this 15% coupon only "http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/45320/14d/ig.rsys2.net/responsysimages/content/kohls/020713_printpass_HP.htm" ?

its going to be a in-store coupon too.. too early to scan and put it up on website.. have patience scan will be updated
qqura1 said:   Hi,
Sorry, I did not understand. Is CUPID30 code online only? I have Kohls' charge card and can I get 30%? or do I can get this 15% coupon only "http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/45320/14d/ig.rsys2.net/responsysi... ?

Won't the $10 per $50 spent Cash Back promo expire on Feb. 9th?

plainview said:   I disagree. It's not redundant because many of us don't want to sift through a long and tedious thread for the 30% off coupon codes. It is convenient to have a separate thread that easily and efficiently provides the latest 30% off code.Agreed, but can you put the dates in the title, OP? Helpful for searching and you'll avoid comments like "why doesn't this code work for me today?"

Here is the printable coupon Coupon scan

Do stores honor the printed coupon?

paribest said:   Do stores honor the printed coupon?

I have the same question. Any further info about this please? Thanks.

justincox said:   paribest said:   Do stores honor the printed coupon?

I have the same question. Any further info about this please? Thanks.

yes, but at the same time will say YMMV just in case

everytime that i have printed the coupon on Fatwallet and taken to the store, it has always been accepted. If someone is in front of me
in line , i let them use it, and tell them to hand it back to me. No problem, the cashier doesn't mind. Then i hand it to the person behind me,
tell them to use it, if they don't have one, and just keep passing it down the line. The cashier doesn't seem to mind.. They always give it back
and tell you that you can use it again. If i need another one, i just print out another one. I just love to see others get excited, when they don"t
have a coupon and i give them my printable to use. Some of the people don't even have a Koh's card, and the cashier still lets them use it...

I usually just have the image on my cell phone and show it to the cashier. Half the time while I'm bringing up the image I tell them I have 30% off and they don't even bother to look at it they just type it in.

I used to get the 30% off routinely just by saying I left the coupon at home, but my Kohl's started cracking down on that about a year ago. Fortunately between my wife and I we usually do score a 30% off each time.

Where can i print the 30% off Kohls coupon with barcodes do we need a barcode one or this will work for instore use? Thanks

neeedcoupon said:   Where can i print the 30% off Kohls coupon with barcodes do we need a barcode one or this will work for instore use? Thanks

That is the coupon, they don't have barcodes. Kohls charge is required (for at least a partial form of payment).

Any free shipping code.

LUV2BMVC credit to SD.

Kohls free shipping code for Kohls cardholders- LUV2BMVC - valid 2/13-2/20-2013. 30% off code for Kohls cardholders CUPID30
valid 2/13-2013-2/20/2013

I tried using scanned 30% off coupon. They did not accept it. Wasted 45 min in morning there

pankajjuneja said:   I tried using scanned 30% off coupon. They did not accept it. Wasted 45 min in morning there

I think it varies by location how strict they are about it. Sorry it didn't work for you.

If anyone needs a little filler to get to 50 for the Kohls cash, this little eyeshadow set is utter love, especially the goldy/beige color. I picked it up instore to get my purchase up to the next KC level and was amazed.

Here's a high res full page scan of the Kohls 30% mailer. Enjoy!

pankajjuneja said:   I tried using scanned 30% off coupon. They did not accept it. Wasted 45 min in morning there

In paper form or by showing a copy on the phone? I like the phone version better since it is more like - "here I took a picture of my code" versus "here is a cheap imitation from my printer since I clearly don't have an original".

BTW - if you can do the shopping online, it works superbest to do it online - you get FatWallet CashBack too + there is no chance of the wasted 45 minutes. And Kohl's gets to pay the shipping fee while you don't spend for the gas.

The first scan that i saw posted, wasn't the full page. I saw yesterday , where someone posted a full page scan.
I had never printed out a scan that wasn't a full page scan and when i saw it i wondered if it would work.
It may have if the store you shopped was familiar with you. Like someone posted, you can use the codes online
and save gas and time. Personally i do that because i don't have time to drive an hour away and spend
the gas money. Also , taxes are cheaper for me online, as i live out of city limits...I would print out the latest
full page scan, if you are going back to the store, and if they won't let you use it ask for the manager, and ask he or she why everyone
can use these codes online, but they are making such an issue about it in the store? Nicely, of course....They usually
are nice and if you ask it loud enough, they will quickly let you use it.

thanks..got free shipping and saved 10 bucks off a popcorn maker

i got a flyer in the mail with a scratch off for a percent off. It said it could be 10, 15, 20 or 30 percent off. i scratched it and got 30 percent off. I though i was special. now, i see that i'm special... just like everyone else.

i get one every now and then. i got one this time too. I llet my daughter and her husband use it, because they take my grandbaby to the park, where
the Kohl's is located. Don't forget that if you got Kohls cash, that you can start using on 2/20/2013, that you will be able to use it on 2/20/2013 along with the code CUPID30 and the free ship code, LUV2BMVC. Also in the stores , if you have print out or recieved the flyer , with the code. That's one day that will overlap, with the use of 30% code, that you can really get a good deal.My daughter got back 50,00 Kohls cash, and she is going to use it on the Motorola baby monitor , With the 30% off, f.s. code and 50.00 Kohls cash, she will really score a great deal.I shop online mostly , because i like getting more of a selection and taxes are cheaper. When
they have 30% per cent, everybody can use it , if they have a Kohls card and the free shipping, regardless of whether they get the 30% , in the mail,
that's what i love...

---- sigh! ----
jassyline369 said:   i get one every now and then. i got one this time too. I llet my daughter and her husband use it, because they take my grandbaby to the park, where
the Kohl's is located. Don't forget that if you got Kohls cash, that you can start using on 2/20/2013, that you will be able to use it on 2/20/2013 along with the code CUPID30 and the free ship code, LUV2BMVC. Also in the stores , if you have print out or recieved the flyer , with the code. That's one day that will overlap, with the use of 30% code, that you can really get a good deal.My daughter got back 50,00 Kohls cash, and she is going to use it on the Motorola baby monitor , With the 30% off, f.s. code and 50.00 Kohls cash, she will really score a great deal.I shop online mostly , because i like getting more of a selection and taxes are cheaper. When
they have 30% per cent, everybody can use it , if they have a Kohls card and the free shipping, regardless of whether they get the 30% , in the mail,
that's what i love...

Please read the thread and learn how to best earn and then use KCash; in part by first converting it to KMRC.

---- sigh! ----

jassyline369 said:    .... Don't forget that if you got Kohls cash, that you can start using on 2/20/2013, that you will be able to use it on 2/20/2013 along with the code CUPID30 and the free ship code, LUV2BMVC. Also in the stores , if you have print out or recieved the flyer , with the code. That's one day that will overlap, with the use of 30% code, that you can really get a good deal.My daughter got back 50,00 Kohls cash, and she is going to use it on the Motorola baby monitor , With the 30% off, f.s. code and 50.00 Kohls cash, she will really score a great deal.

Your daughter is not scoring anything. What Kohls is going to do is first subtract your Kohl's cash from the price of the good and then give you the 30% off.

If she wants to buy the baby monitor, she should just do it today while you can get 30% off and Kohl's cash. And get more Kohl's cash .

So what to do with all this Kohl's cash? Go buy a more expensive item that will use up all the Kohl's cash and then return it. This way, you would have converted worthless piece of Kohl's cash which has half the value of what is printed on it into a Kohl's merchandise credit for the value printed on the Kohl's cash. So you would have literally doubled your money. Since your daughter has a baby, she will probably be buying a bunch of stuff from Kohl's in the future. Then would be a good time to use the Kohl's merchandise credit.

i thought someone on this site posted that Kohl's had wised up to this and was subtracting the Kohl's cash, when item is returned.

jassyline369 said:   i thought someone on this site posted that Kohl's had wised up to this and was subtracting the Kohl's cash, when item is returned.You buy something for $50, get $10 KCash. You return that item, they give you $40.

You buy something with say$20 KCash. You return this item. They give you $20 store credit, called KMRC. Works like a gift card, and never expires.

Llilith said:   pankajjuneja said:   I tried using scanned 30% off coupon. They did not accept it. Wasted 45 min in morning there

I think it varies by location how strict they are about it. Sorry it didn't work for you.

Scan worked fine for me. Lady said how come your name is not on the mailer ?

Don't forget to use your Kohl's cash today and code CUPID30 for30% off and LUV2BMVC for Kohl's cardholders. I
purchased Sesame Street Deluxe read and play giftset sku 93099539 cost 31.99 and a discovery kids princess tent
sku # 92097727. 19.99 with f.s and 30% off code , final price was 31.45.....

jassyline369 said:   Don't forget to use your Kohl's cash today and code CUPID30 for30% off and LUV2BMVC for Kohl's cardholders. I
purchased Sesame Street Deluxe read and play giftset sku 93099539 cost 31.99 and a discovery kids princess tent
sku # 92097727. 19.99 with f.s and 30% off code , final price was 31.45.....
At least two people took the time to explain to you how to do things differently and better. You choose not to learn, that's your prerogative.

STOP urging others to follow your bad example and advice.

Again, don't forget to use your Kohl's cash , get your 30% off CUPID30 get F.S, code LUV2BMVC m which counts for different amounts, depending
on sites that you shop on, and have to pay shipping. Also , you will save on gas (it's getting higher every day). Time, if you don't have to keep driving back and forth to Kohl's to
take back an order, ( you premeditatedly, never planned on keeping), in order to save a few bucks. I live 45 minutes to an hour , to the nearest Kohl's. Would i really be saving
a lot, with the time and gas money.? Also, let's not forget, ( a good conscience), though some might not agree... That's their, prerogative... Free enterprise, and the right to choose,
That's what makes our country great!

There are a lot of things that make this country great.

If you choose to frolic naked in the snow, by all means, go ahead. Just don't urge others to mimic you.

Use your Kohl's cash, with CUPID30 and get Free Shipping with code LUV2BMVC, for Kohl cardholders...might want to purchase
some warm apparell, ( that we might throw off, if we decide to frolic thru, the snow naked).... If i decide to, i will give you warning,
and you might want to purchase something to hide your eyes....

Skipping 6 Messages...
aarzi said:   Don't bite. We are having fun.

I like to bite when I have fun!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015