• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Game has me excited, because I am a fan of the older movies.

Best deal I could find, hope someone takes advantage of it lol.

Right there on the front page.

Aliens from GMG

Member Summary

Aliens: Colonial Marines for PC (48.42kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Great find, OP! I, too, am excited for this game...esp since it's made by Gearbox (makers of Borderlands 1 & 2).

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking for a deal on this

I have this preordered at GameStop, but Im going to transfer it towards God of War. Its getting bad reviews. Lots of glitches, dated graphics(on max settings), things like that.

aaronmb316 said:   I have this preordered at GameStop, but Im going to transfer it towards God of War. Its getting bad reviews. Lots of glitches, dated graphics(on max settings), things like that.

Yeah, there's going to be two types of reviews for this game:

People expecting the next great thing in gaming....

And fans of the Aliens movie series who just think the sound effects and levels are awesome.

I watched the streaming, and nope, it doesn't have say... BLOPS 2 graphics, or BF3 for that matter. But they did manage to almost perfectly capture the look, feel and sound of the Aliens IP.

I'm a huge fan of the IP...but this game has been getting less than average review's and that's not enough to get my money. I've been chomping at the bit to play this game...but I feel as a consumer I need to take a stand against crap software like this. There's no excuse considering the amount of time they've been working on it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014