• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum @ 1SaleADay - $54.99
was $199.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Feb 9, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

4.5 stars with almost 500 reviews from Amazon. Apparently this hot deal really sucks.

Careful, the one on Amazon is the NV352, the one on OneSaleADay is the NV355... not sure what the differences are.

That being said, the NV355 can be found at Wal-Mart.com and the reviews are just as stellar...

In for 1, had to pay Florida sales tax, almost $4. Thanks OP.

Bought one of these a month ago - wife very satisfied. Good to have a happy wife!

Title is misleading, title should include "Refurbished".

I bought one a few weeks back from them. Doesn't look like anyone ever turned it on.

Delete

This one has a much larger container than our first shark nv52, which helps with dog hair.

Bought this one new on sale at Lowes a month or so ago for $129. Works great, but it's a tad narrow.

In for one. One of our old $30 vacuums fell apart. WalMart has the NV355 for $178, so this seems like a good deal to me.

Thanks, OP!

SUCKS...I HAD IT ON CART AND REMOVED...SOLD OUT...

sold out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014