• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
sesquipedalian said:   jbserra said:   I can't believe people complain about Menards rebates. They don't get much easier or more reliable then Menards. I have never had an issue in the many years of submitting rebates and I typically send them in bulk every 1-2 months. Piece of cake and great deals to be had.

I will not even walk into their store and deal with their lame rebates. Store credit? Just give me the decent price to begin with and be done with it.

considering some items are FAR...not sure where ur coming from

jbserra said:   I can't believe people complain about Menards rebates. They don't get much easier or more reliable then Menards. I have never had an issue in the many years of submitting rebates and I typically send them in bulk every 1-2 months. Piece of cake and great deals to be had.

some people cannot believe the company has the audacity to expect people to come back and spend money there....what is menards thinking?

/sarcasm

Was just at Menards. They were out of stock so asked for a rain check, knowing it would probably not work. They said they are clearing them out and will probably not get any more. (That is why they are such a good deal).

tightpapa said:   Was just at Menards. They were out of stock so asked for a rain check, knowing it would probably not work. They said they are clearing them out and will probably not get any more. (That is why they are such a good deal).

Also with rain checks you can't get the rebate. It says that now on all rebate forms.

Nice deal, especially with several blades....These oscillating tools use the gillette model of making money on consumable and very expensive blades (usually 10+ each).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014