• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting today Menards has a Cradftsman Oscillating Multifunction Cordless Power Tool with 6 accessories for only $9.99 after rebate ($49.99 before rebate) - Limit 2.

I picked up one and plan to go get a second one as a back up. Go soon once they post the ad online tomorrow it will be OOS in no time.

SKU: 241-0101

Sale starts in store today (Saturday) and tomorrow online.
http://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/power-tools/multipurpose-tools/12-volt-craftsman-multi-tool/p-1663984-c-12869.htm

I'd love GREEN if you like this deal. Thank you!

EDIT - This thing is also free after rebate. I'm not sure if you can use it with this tool or not???
http://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/power-tool-accessories/oscillating-tool-accessories/sonishear-scissor-attachment/p-1474435-c-10157.htm

Member Summary

Oscillating Multifunction Cordless Power Tool
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Was just at Menards. They were out of stock so asked for a rain check, knowing it would probably not work. They said the... (more)

tightpapa (Feb. 17, 2013 @ 10:46p) |

Also with rain checks you can't get the rebate. It says that now on all rebate forms.

jimmywalt (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 6:15p) |

Nice deal, especially with several blades....These oscillating tools use the gillette model of making money on consumabl... (more)

glenatuf (Feb. 21, 2013 @ 1:57p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you post the Menards rebate number?

mikemantis said:   Can you post the Menards rebate number?

I don't think online counts for rebate.

mikemantis said:   Can you post the Menards rebate number?

Rebate

Yep, excludes online purchases

That is one heck of a deal. No Menrads in the West Coast

been wanting 1 thanks op

Closest to me is Casper, WY. Bit of a drive from Orange County, Cali. But price on page is showing $79.99 for me.

I went to Menard's today and didn't know about this... oh well.

For those that don"t have a Menard's nearby, it may be available HERE for a few dollars more...

Great find OP. Hopefully they are still on shelf tomorrow when I get there.

may want to add the rebate will be in the form of Menards Store Credit, not a true Cash Back rebate

MeIsCheap said:   may want to add the rebate will be in the form of Menards Store Credit, not a true Cash Back rebate

Always true of Menard's rebates, but some still don't know.

Just picked up two at my local menards. Only had 3 left on the shelf with none above in the over stock. Great deal! Thanks OP!

chaser30 said:   I went to Menard's today and didn't know about this... oh well.

For those that don"t have a Menard's nearby, it may be available HERE for a few dollars more...

\.

Sears Outlet Store ?

CORONA
492 N Main St
Corona, CA 92880-2041

Item: 009 17438

305 miles away from you

View store info
Visit store to see actual item?
Refurbished ?

$14.96

$79.99(reg. price)
ADD TO CART
Sears Outlet Store ?

MIAMI
898 N Miami Beach Blvd
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL 33162-3701

Item: 009 17438

1987 miles away from you

View store info
Visit store to see actual item?

Only 4 left in Crestwood, IL

Marked 49 but rang up 79..Had to go to front desk to get price adjustment..

Only got one for my nephew as he does a lot of remodeling..

I`ve got a new corded one in the box that I never have used in like 2 years..

But when I worked with my nephew, I found out how handy they are and he was using it allot..

Called him and he said please grab one for me..

Rebate ticket is at store and it is in effect..so no problem there..

Like he said, no cord makes it allot more handy to use and the battery is worth about 25 bucks alone..

comes with 1/2 hour charger..

Just tried to go and pick up a couple in Kansas and was told that the rebate ticket would not print out until tomorrow. Rang up at 79.99, asked about the sale price and rebate and no one seemed to know what was going on. Spoke with a CSM and was told there was nothing that could be done tonight and I was welcome to come back on Sunday at 8 am and make my purchase. Not exactly award winning customer service. Just as an FYI they only had five in stock at the east Wichita location.

Just got back from menards. The one I went to was out some guy bought 9 of them.

My Menards didn't have these. But they had the craftsman cordless hammer for the same deal. Don't know when I'll use it but for $10 I couldn't afford not to buy it!

rmilas said:   My Menards didn't have these. But they had the craftsman cordless hammer for the same deal. Don't know when I'll use it but for $10 I couldn't afford not to buy it!

Aren't all hammers cordless?

I will trade one of the many Fry's around here for a Menards.

TrueKnight said:   I will trade one of the many Fry's around here for a Menards.

Menards sells low quality crap and dealing with in store rebates is a joke. I wish this store would go away. I gladly drive 20 miles to Lowes/ HD.

rmilas said:   My Menards didn't have these. But they had the craftsman cordless hammer for the same deal. Don't know when I'll use it but for $10 I couldn't afford not to buy it!

That's exactly what they wanted. $50+ for something you don't know if you'll use is not smart. I suppose with the in store rebate you'll buy more useless crap.

steveoreno said:   TrueKnight said:   I will trade one of the many Fry's around here for a Menards.

Menards sells low quality crap and dealing with in store rebates is a joke. I wish this store would go away. I gladly drive 20 miles to Lowes/ HD.

Low quality crap like Craftsman? Menards has SOME lower-quality items than some of their counterparts, but much like Harbor Freight, for a lot of people what they sell is perfect for the non-pro out there who uses these items sparingly. And along with their "low-quality crap" they sell some high-end appliances and building materials.

Their rebates are the worst though....but if you shop there a lot it's not a huge deal; plus if you are worried about what to do with $40 in store credit just buy a bunch of frozen pizzas or something. They have everything you need to survive a blizzard from food to snow blowers.

OFFERS EXCLUDE ONLINE & SORRY SLIP PURCHASES

Menard's in-store credit rebates are painless.
You can pick up the forms at the service desk or print them online.
You can slap an address label on the forms instead of filling them out by hand.
Rebates DO NOT require the item barcode, just the rebate section of the receipt.
All rebates go to the same mailing address and can be combined in one envelope.

Yes, it's for in-store credit, but Menard's sells everything including the Iams dog food I buy. I get their free-after-rebate merch, sell it, and use the rebate to buy more free stuff.

And further more, their fasteners, plumbing, and electrical supplies tend to be as much as HALF the price of Lowes.
Also the Menard's Card gets you 2% back annually.

BTW: These Sears Nextec tools are NOT referbs. Got mine yesterday (rebate limit of 2).

steveoreno said:   TrueKnight said:   I will trade one of the many Fry's around here for a Menards.

I can't believe people complain about Menards rebates. They don't get much easier or more reliable then Menards. I have never had an issue in the many years of submitting rebates and I typically send them in bulk every 1-2 months. Piece of cake and great deals to be had.

A brief return of Menards bargainicity?

My wife picked up a hammer and oscitool yesterday, rebate cards were at the front desk.
I can't imagine the rush that would have depleted shelves this morning.
Thanks, OP.

P.S. To the turd that bought 9 at Rtrain's store, likely with the plan to commit mail fraud and eBay them: eff hew

Just FYI: Menards rebates don't always go to the same address. Every once and awhile and this is very seldom they will use a different PO Box but are always sent to Elk Mound, WI (so you may have rebates going to different PO Boxes). I have been doing Menards rebates for about 7 years and have had to send rebates to different PO Boxes only 4 times that were on the same receipt.

Oh, and I went back this morning to get two more. Only one left. I'll use my dads address since he shops at Menards as well

Picked up a couple in Griffith, Indiana still had 6 on the shelf when I left. Thanks OP

jbserra said:   I can't believe people complain about Menards rebates. They don't get much easier or more reliable then Menards. I have never had an issue in the many years of submitting rebates and I typically send them in bulk every 1-2 months. Piece of cake and great deals to be had.

I will not even walk into their store and deal with their lame rebates. Store credit? Just give me the decent price to begin with and be done with it.

My two stores were out but they ordered one for me. I paid at the register and a rebate printed out. Should be in within a week.

Also picked up the auto hammer. For 10 bucks figured it was worth a try.

andunn said:   Just FYI: Menards rebates don't always go to the same address. Every once and awhile and this is very seldom they will use a different PO Box but are always sent to Elk Mound, WI (so you may have rebates going to different PO Boxes). I have been doing Menards rebates for about 7 years and have had to send rebates to different PO Boxes only 4 times that were on the same receipt.

I like that you can send multiple rebates in the same envelope, but had one that was supposed to be sent to a different PO Box and accidently sent with several other rebates to the usual PO Box.
Was relieved when rebate was processed anyway.

sesquipedalian said:   jbserra said:   I can't believe people complain about Menards rebates. They don't get much easier or more reliable then Menards. I have never had an issue in the many years of submitting rebates and I typically send them in bulk every 1-2 months. Piece of cake and great deals to be had.

I will not even walk into their store and deal with their lame rebates. Store credit? Just give me the decent price to begin with and be done with it.

They DO give you a decent price and THEN put a rebate on top of it. No problem. Just shop elsewhere.

Sears had these for sale for the $9.99 frequently in years past. The threads are probably archived.
I rushed out and got one thinking that it would be extremely useful. I soon found out like others that it was not worth the money. I would get the extended warranty, you will need it if you use this much at all. Mine lasted no time, and I was careful, warranty return. But I was stuck with the extra accessories I purchased(sand paper).
Not trying to thread crap, if this was not so poorly made it would be a great deal.

The website links no longer work, which sucks for finding it in stock at stores in your area.

andunn said:   Just FYI: Menards rebates don't always go to the same address. Every once and awhile and this is very seldom they will use a different PO Box but are always sent to Elk Mound, WI (so you may have rebates going to different PO Boxes). I have been doing Menards rebates for about 7 years and have had to send rebates to different PO Boxes only 4 times that were on the same receipt.
Variable addresses used to be the case some years ago, but every single rebate I've sent in at least the last two years has gone to the same one: PO Box 155.

I hold on to my rebates for about as long as I can before they expire so as to be able to stuff as many as will fit into a single envelope to save postage. I've mailed as many as ten together.

jbserra said:   I can't believe people complain about Menards rebates. They don't get much easier or more reliable then Menards. I have never had an issue in the many years of submitting rebates and I typically send them in bulk every 1-2 months. Piece of cake and great deals to be had.
I'm a big fan of Menards rebates, and have been submitting them for more than a decade. But since they revamped their system a few years ago, my success rate went from 100% to around 98%. That is, in the last few years, I've had a few rebates somehow get lost (they don't show up in tracking) and I've had to call/email/resubmit to get the rebate re-processed. Ultimately, I've received all of the rebates I've submitted, but the occasional hassle does arrive from time to time. Make sure you photocopy all your rebate receipts to avoid an eventual headache.

Link for Menards rebate tracking: http://www.rebateinternational.com/RebateInternational/tracking....

Skipping 5 Messages...
Nice deal, especially with several blades....These oscillating tools use the gillette model of making money on consumable and very expensive blades (usually 10+ each).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014