• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://local.amazon.com/national/B00B0YYFUQ

A gorgeous floral arrangement from Teleflora.com is the perfect way to spoil your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. Their nationwide network of florists ensures that you’ll receive a handcrafted bouquet delivered by a local florist, with the convenience of ordering online. Experience the Teleflora.com difference with this great deal.

• $20 for $40 to spend on any of Teleflora’s fresh floral bouquets
• Choose from a wide array of bouquets and more, such as the bestsellers listed below

Heartstrings Bouquet: three gifts in one -- a bouquet overflowing with roses and lilies, a collectible vase, and a silver-plated heart pendant with Swarovski Elements crystal
    Sparkling Beauty Bouquet: lush, long stem red roses displayed in a magnificent sculpted glass vase
    Rosy Posy Bouquet: perfect for mom, or anyone - a lovely glass vase adorned with a rose pattern, filled with beautiful hand-picked blooms

• Voucher is valid for a $40 discount off your order total at Teleflora.com. Voucher may be applied towards delivery and service fees; if order total exceeds $40, customer is responsible for the remaining balance
• Service fees apply to all orders on Teleflora.com and vary depending on delivery date
• Limit 2 vouchers per customer
• Limit 1 voucher per order at www.teleflora.com
• Entire value of each voucher must be used in a single order
• For questions about your Teleflora.com order, contact 800-903-0549
• Vouchers may not be combined with other offers, promotions or coupons
• Available for use immediately after purchase
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON MAY 14, 2013
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES 5 YEARS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE EXCEPT IN THE FOLLOWING STATES, THE PAID VALUE NEVER EXPIRES: CA, CT, FL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, ND, OR, RI, WA

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Teleflora
See Teleflora coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Telaflora Deal
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Be sure to check to make sure this is actually a good deal for you!

My wife bought this today to send some flowers to her Mom who is in the hospital and it was actually $2 cheaper to just order the flowers directly from the florist! Not only was the same bouquet $10 more from Teleflora, but the delivery charge was $20 instead of $8! Thankfully you can get a refund within 30 days no problem.

snclawson said:   Be sure to check to make sure this is actually a good deal for you!

My wife bought this today to send some flowers to her Mom who is in the hospital and it was actually $2 cheaper to just order the flowers directly from the florist! Not only was the same bouquet $10 more from Teleflora, but the delivery charge was $20 instead of $8! Thankfully you can get a refund within 30 days no problem.

excellent catch. $20 service fee. are you kidding me?

My local florist has a $9 delivery fee and they are part of the Teleflora network. The Teleflora website charges $24.99 "service fee" so I just called my florist saved.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014