• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot online has 75% off select grab bars for their "special buy of the day." select the style on the linked page and there may be one or two sizes at 75% off. free shipping with $45 purchase. link

they have white, chrome, nickel, stainless steel and bronze finishes.

UPDATE: Changed title from "Grab Bars 75% off today only Home Depot online" to "Grab Bars now 50% off Home Depot online - was 75% off"
the bars were 75% on saturday, 2/9 but are now only 50% off. 2 of the pegasus styles have free s/h with no minimum purchase. the other styles have free s/h with $45 min purchase.

edit: all 3 pegasus styles have free s/h with no min. purchase but not for all sizes.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Grab Bars
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal. Perfect for use on a small boat too as grab bars. (the stainless steel ones)

Thanks momoman, exactly what I needed and I saved almost $220

Damn... I thought it was some "energy" bars..

Just in for 5 different pieces. It's perfect timing. Thank you OP!

Can't decide how many to grab.

Thanks.....grabbed a few.

Awesome deal. It has been on the "to-do list" for a while ... These prices should get it done!

Thanks OP -- Woo Hoo free shipping came with any amount ! got 2 but even with 1 it showed free shipping !!

Thank you, thank you.....

put in new whirlpool/shower upstairs and new shower down two years ago. I have been putting off buying these, but you took away any excuses.

Been waiting for something like this, plus free shipping, great.

I was planning to hit some bars, but...

Cheaper than some towel bars, for those who have experienced a towel bar ripped off by a child/guest.

Handy when we do it in the shower.

I always wondered how would one use these, maybe hold them tight when you work hard on poooo?

I thought they were chin-up bars?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014