• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://shnoop.com/yesterday.php

Code: DURACELL1

More Info & Product Specifications:

➣ Each purchase is for GoEasy charger with 2 AA Batteries (Brand New Retail Packaging) + 12 AAA Precharged (Brand New Bulk)
➣ Pre-charged and ready to use, straight out of the pack
➣ Works with any universal AA/AAA NiMH battery charger (included)
➣ Retains power for up to 365 days while not in use, unlike other rechargeables
➣ Can be recharged 100's of times
➣ Longer lasting in high drain devices, than ordinary alkaline batteries
➣ No special battery charger required (Duracell Chargers Recommended)
➣ No memory effect

Product Type: General Purpose Batter
Compatibility: MP3 players Portable CD players, Digital and Flash Cameras, Hand-held Electronic Games, Personal Organizers, Smoke Detectors and Flashlights

Member Summary

GoEasy
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these low discharge?

Thanks OP,
In for 1. At $18.99. Couldn't get the code to enter.

jorma1 said:   Thanks OP,
In for 1. At $18.99. Couldn't get the code to enter.

Try FATSHNOOP1.

PatrickBateman said:   Are these low discharge?

Yes from their description

Pre-charged and ready to use.

I've ordered these before, and they are not "Duraloops" but are the black top pre-charged.

might want to check out reviews on shnoop before ordering. between the stolen credit cards and delivery issues, was enough to keep me at bay.

gbenson said:   might want to check out reviews on shnoop before ordering. between the stolen credit cards and delivery issues, was enough to keep me at bay.

Use Paypal and never any payment issues

gbenson said:   might want to check out reviews on shnoop before ordering. between the stolen credit cards and delivery issues, was enough to keep me at bay.

Yep...I had a major problem with them. Never shipped my order but charged me. Then would not refund me or answer any of my emails after the first one. Had to eventually dispute with AMEX for a refund and I gave them ample opportunity and time to make things right!

Link updated

Shnoop & its affiliates have been selling this package off & on for over a year. You figure they'd start selling a bundle with majority AA's since everyone who bought these probably has a stash of hundreds of AAA's by now

Received mine today... All the AAA batteries were already opened. wondering if these were returns, or something else up?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.