rated:

Member Summary

Sony DSC-RX100
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Some reviews of this merchant here, here, and here. At a minimum, they sound like a shop that pushes inflated price accessories on people. At worst, if you believe some of the reviews, they ship open box grey market / refurb products instead of new products. For me personally the deal wouldn't be worth the risk.

When I grow up, I want to design a Fatwallet that has filters to stop these crappy scammers from being posted.

wahoo2x said:   Some reviews of this merchant here, here, and here. At a minimum, they sound like a shop that pushes inflated price accessories on people. At worst, if you believe some of the reviews, they ship open box grey market / refurb products instead of new products. For me personally the deal wouldn't be worth the risk.

They only sale brand new products. I purchased two cameras from them and had no any issues.

http://bestpricephoto.com/h/images/banners/why_choose.jpg

Kujira said:   wahoo2x said:   Some reviews of this merchant here, here, and here. At a minimum, they sound like a shop that pushes inflated price accessories on people. At worst, if you believe some of the reviews, they ship open box grey market / refurb products instead of new products. For me personally the deal wouldn't be worth the risk.

They only sale brand new products. I purchased two cameras from them and had no any issues.

http://bestpricephoto.com/h/images/banners/why_choose.jpg

I've never purchased from them. But if you read the review links I posted, multiple different posters on multiple different sites seem to disagree with you.

Do you have a financial interest in this company?

No interest in the company, but this is a great price! I bought this camera a couple months ago on Amazon for about $650 (package with case, lens cleaner, screen protector) and it is an amazing little-ish camera!

Title says "Hot"...must be a great deal !

mustsleepsoon said:   No interest in the company, but this is a great price! I bought this camera a couple months ago on Amazon for about $650 (package with case, lens cleaner, screen protector) and it is an amazing little-ish camera!

So, you registered a brand new account here on Fatwallet just to share this?

Of course you did.

scoobydooby said:   mustsleepsoon said:   No interest in the company, but this is a great price! I bought this camera a couple months ago on Amazon for about $650 (package with case, lens cleaner, screen protector) and it is an amazing little-ish camera!

So, you registered a brand new account here on Fatwallet just to share this?

Of course you did.

Why are you skeptical? He didn't even talk up the company, he said he got his from Amazon. He only talked up the camera. Do you have any doubt the camera is a good camera or do you doubt that people have been so far by and large been paying full price for it?

Ha! I wish I worked at a camera shop.

I signed up to say I got it for less $ on Amazon, and with a lot of accessories. Then I went back and checked the price and realized that this deal, if legit, was almost $100 cheaper. Either way, its a sick camera and takes amazing low-light photos.

i searched internet for price of rx100 and found this site and this site has good reviews from resellersratings.com. so i ordered rx100 2 weeks ago, but they have never shipped and i called 3 times. one guy received the call and he just said unkindly they didn't ship because they don't have the camera..
it..so i canceled right away. i will never use this store.. never..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.