• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$75 off all Windows laptops, desktops, and tablets, including clearance at Staples

Coupon link

Coupon code in store

Expires 2/14

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
what is the sku number for the HP?

kaasu (Feb. 13, 2013 @ 2:35p) |

Treasure hunt ends here
Just scrolling would have helped.

mail2genious (Feb. 13, 2013 @ 3:44p) |

Thanks for posting this. I got our local MS store to PM this on a 128GB Surface Pro. They really did better than just PM... (more)

PuddleJumper (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 2:42p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interestingly, this appears to work on the Microsoft Surface... If you are into that sort of thing...

r007 said:   Interestingly, this appears to work on the Microsoft Surface... If you are into that sort of thing...

Too bad on the Surface Pro the tax would kill most of the savings.

Does this work with Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire HD?

fatxman said:   Does this work with Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire HD?
only windows tablets

I've tried 3 different Windows laptops on Staples site and each gives me the following message during checkout--

99279 $75 off any Windows Devices. Applied $0.00
Coupon has not yet been applied.

Please make sure you have met the minimum purchase requirement.

In store only

Not in store only. 99279 works online.

labboypro said:   I've tried 3 different Windows laptops on Staples site and each gives me the following message during checkout--

99279 $75 off any Windows Devices. Applied $0.00
Coupon has not yet been applied.

Please make sure you have met the minimum purchase requirement.

Has anyone determined whether the "$75 coupon" works B&M/on-line with those Windows devices that have "Instant Coupon" in this week's circular as part of the advertised "sale" price?

Asus S200E-RHI3T73 11.6" Multitouch Touch Screen Laptop for $424.99 seems like a great deal for i3 and touch screen.

horizon6 said:   Has anyone determined whether the "$75 coupon" works B&M/on-line with those Windows devices that have "Instant Coupon" in this week's circular as part of the advertised "sale" price?

Two of the 3 laptops I tried to buy DID have "instant coupon" on them. I figured that was the problem until I tried some random "full price" laptop that had no additional offers on it... and I still got the same message as I posted above, at which point I posted to this thread. I had a similar "not working" coupon issue a few months ago that required some kind of mystery intervention by CS to resolve. They never told me what it was, but they did say that there was a problem in the system that was causing the coupon to not apply. Perhaps that same problem has hit me again (??).

Picked up two Ultrabooks in-store today for about $335 ea.
Toshiba U845-S406 sku#931368 (437.50 - 10% - $75 + tax)

AniGrumpy said:   Picked up two Ultrabooks in-store today for about $335 ea.
Toshiba U845-S406 sku#931368 (437.50 - 10% - $75 + tax)

What is 10% discount? Thanks.

10% is the employee discount, I don't know how else to get 10% at Staples. I'm seriously looking at picking up the L855-S5372 laptop. It is $487 in my store, minus my 10% and the $75 coupon puts it around $385 after tax for an i7 laptop.

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-Satellite-C855D-S5359-156-Laptop/...
Picked this up online but went out of stock waiting for the x to say she'd pay half for our kids birthday.
Called local store (yeah i know but wasnt driving an hour for them to say coupon wont work or outta stock) bought and Out the door for $220 with tax. Configuring it now ... i hate windows 8 ... just saying.

10% is open box or display discount.

I got a 10% off coupon in the mail to be used @ B&M location
Perhaps this is the 10% coupon that AniGrumpy used

owenscott said:   http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-Satellite-C855D-S5359-156-Laptop/...
Picked this up online but went out of stock waiting for the x to say she'd pay half for our kids birthday.
Called local store (yeah i know but wasnt driving an hour for them to say coupon wont work or outta stock) bought and Out the door for $220 with tax. Configuring it now ... i hate windows 8 ... just saying.

I hated windows 8 at first too. There is some free methods to get it looking like windows 7, but for 5$ I found Start8 to be the best. I am by no means affiliated with them, but after a 30 day trial I will be recommending everyone who does not like the feel of Windows 8 to give the trial a try.

http://www.stardock.com/products/start8/

I just bought a laptop, but this deal may be too sweet to pass.

So is the code working online because last night it was not?

ahcool said:   Asus S200E-RHI3T73 11.6" Multitouch Touch Screen Laptop for $424.99 seems like a great deal for i3 and touch screen.

also considering that one...uniformly good reviews...some claim it could be had for 399 earlier (with a 100 off coupon)...does anyone know if shopdiscover's 5% for Staples includes computers?

Check you email, you might have a coupon from Staples.com to get a free portable compressor (Item# 415172) with purchase of $150 or more. Here is the link to the item.

http://www.staples.com/Portable-Air-Compressor/product_415172

I was able to get that offer and Lenovo IDEAPAD S405 Laptop Item No.: 984632 for 294.24. This is a pretty descent laptop for day to day use. Here is the link:

http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-Ideapad-S405-59351953-14-inch-Lapt...

trilokiverma said:   Check you email, you might have a coupon from Staples.com to get a free portable compressor (Item# 415172) with purchase of $150 or more. Here is the link to the item.

I was able to get that offer and Lenovo IDEAPAD S405 Laptop Item No.: 984632 for 294.24. This is a pretty descent laptop for day to day use. Here is the link:

How did you buy Lenovo IDEAPAD S405 Laptop Item No.: 984632 for 294.24 ??

rifleman1 said:   ahcool said:   Asus S200E-RHI3T73 11.6" Multitouch Touch Screen Laptop for $424.99 seems like a great deal for i3 and touch screen.

also considering that one...uniformly good reviews...some claim it could be had for 399 earlier (with a 100 off coupon)...does anyone know if shopdiscover's 5% for Staples includes computers?

Yes we did get it for $399.99 + tax a few days ago. It's a well-made laptop. The touch screen is very responsive. It's still a great buy at $424.99. SD has an extensive thread if you're interested.

According to Discover, computers are not included, but people report some received the 5% CB, others did not.

too bad the Surface Pro is OOS

superman said:   trilokiverma said:   Check you email, you might have a coupon from Staples.com to get a free portable compressor (Item# 415172) with purchase of $150 or more. Here is the link to the item.

How did you buy Lenovo IDEAPAD S405 Laptop Item No.: 984632 for 294.24 ??

The Lenovo Ideapad S405-59351953 was $349.99 - $75 coupon + tax yesterday; $291.49 for me in Maryland. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

The price of this is 349.99 after 80 dollars instant coupons. Apply this $75 off coupon and the price drops to 275.99 excluding the taxes. With taxes it came to 294.24.

Found a Lenovo u310 ultrabook marked down to $405 -- $330 after coupon

thedbn said:   I got a 10% off coupon in the mail to be used @ B&M location
Perhaps this is the 10% coupon that AniGrumpy used

Its not a coupon. All the Staples stores that I know of, take an additional 10% off (some do 5%) demos, displays and returns that are re-sold.

BTW I picked up another laptop on the way home for about $186 (279.50 - 10% - $75 + tax)

Acer Aspire Slim V5-571-6605 (sku 931365)

I think all the family members are covered now.

rifleman1 said:   ahcool said:   Asus S200E-RHI3T73 11.6" Multitouch Touch Screen Laptop for $424.99 seems like a great deal for i3 and touch screen.

True -- I got one on that deal and love it. Was planning to resell but think I will keep it to cart around on the job. And no, shopdiscover does not work on computers (at least that's what they say), but AMEX business (Open) 5% does.

Saw this in my email. After purchasing the Surface Pro on Saturday went back today and got the $75 taken off my purchase.

rogercy said:   Saw this in my email. After purchasing the Surface Pro on Saturday went back today and got the $75 taken off my purchase.

How's the Surface Pro? I Even with the coupons its a little rich for my blood, but I'm definitely keeping it in mind when new generations come out and these prices come down.

Just picked up the Samsung Series 3 with the instant coupon and the manager accepted the $75 coupon. A great deal.

EdMcK515 said:   rogercy said:   Saw this in my email. After purchasing the Surface Pro on Saturday went back today and got the $75 taken off my purchase.

How's the Surface Pro? I Even with the coupons its a little rich for my blood, but I'm definitely keeping it in mind when new generations come out and these prices come down.

Awesome tablet but I would recommend the 128GB version. Waiting for iFixit to do the teardown so I can replace the 64GB mSata SSD with a 256GB drive.

rogercy said:   EdMcK515 said:   rogercy said:   Saw this in my email. After purchasing the Surface Pro on Saturday went back today and got the $75 taken off my purchase.

Awesome tablet but I would recommend the 128GB version. Waiting for iFixit to do the teardown so I can replace the 64GB mSata SSD with a 256GB drive.

You can pick up 256 mSATA drives for like $199 all day long.

I may get a Surface Pro if it's as easy as it seems (i.e. Lenovo laptops - plug and play once you open it up). The Surface RT's hard drive is welded to the motherboard, so that's not promising.

Watch. Prices for mSATA drives will skyrocket once this little trick is found...buy one now? Hmm.

coolbreeze said:   rogercy said:   EdMcK515 said:   rogercy said:   Saw this in my email. After purchasing the Surface Pro on Saturday went back today and got the $75 taken off my purchase.

You can pick up 256 mSATA drives for like $199 all day long.

I may get a Surface Pro if it's as easy as it seems (i.e. Lenovo laptops - plug and play once you open it up). The Surface RT's hard drive is welded to the motherboard, so that's not promising.

Watch. Prices for mSATA drives will skyrocket once this little trick is found...buy one now? Hmm.

Yeah, that's my plan. $824 + tax for the Surface Pro 64GB version. So for $200 mSata SSD - resale of 64GB SSD on eBay (say maybe $50) ends up costing you less than the cost of the 128GB Surface Pro but twice the storage space. I need 256GB of space, 128GB is still not enough.

Guys, killer deal on a HP sleekbook. SKU 100374

On clearance for 268.50 with a 50 dollar mail in rebate. After tax and 75 off, my total OTD was 208.98.

208.98-50$ rebate, 158.98 for a new, 500$ laptop. I was able to snag two in 61032. Good luck!

Jared

What's the model #? Inventory checker not working with the supplied SKU...

leprechanmonkie said:   Guys, killer deal on a HP sleekbook. SKU 100374

On clearance for 268.50 with a 50 dollar mail in rebate. After tax and 75 off, my total OTD was 208.98.

208.98-50$ rebate, 158.98 for a new, 500$ laptop. I was able to snag two in 61032. Good luck!

Jared

nanga said:   What's the model #? Inventory checker not working with the supplied SKU...

leprechanmonkie said:   Guys, killer deal on a HP sleekbook. SKU 100374

Jared

HP sleekbook 14-b031us

Funny though, they had the clearance tag kind of hidden by the laptops, but had none of these out for display. I hate HP laptops(I've worked on enough dvxxxx to know better) , but at 160$ with tax, I can't really afford to pass this up. Webcam looks nice, build quality was surprisingly nice as well.

Thanks.

Skipping 3 Messages...
Thanks for posting this. I got our local MS store to PM this on a 128GB Surface Pro. They really did better than just PM. I got a 128GB Surface, Blue limited Edition Touch cover, Incipio screen Protector, Incipio Surface Case, Office 365 Home Premium whole home, and 2yrs of Complete(warranty). All for $1159.00 before tax. With Tax it was $1230.43.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.