Gown with Shawl

2304-65482-1056

Text

Was: $169.99 - $189.99
Now: $99.99 - $119.99

50% off any one Item with 2+ items.
Code: JLE4717

First, Select Size 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28

Stunning plus size gown with one strap that holds a glamorous shawl you can wrap around your shoulders or wear as a side train. Comes already ornamented with a pleated waistband and removable jeweled brooch on the side sash. This show-stopping plus size evening dress is finished with a sarong overlay skirt that flows and drapes in a flattering shape for plus sizes. Fully lined polyester crepe de chine. Machine wash. Imported.

•Face-framing square neckline.
•Front and back princess seams.
•Side zip with hook-and-eye close.
•57" long.

Jessica London
Need a Jessica London coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ladies Red plus size eveningown
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Beautiful gown that looks like it would flatter the fuller figure. Thanks for posting. However, I'm a bit confused. The code apparently is for 50% off one item with 2+ items. That sounds like I would need to buy another higher-priced ($99 or more) item in order to get 50% off the lower priced item (this gown). Am I reading this wrong?
UPDATE - just did a Google search on the code and found it is 50% off the HIGHER priced item when you buy 2 or more items. Much better. Now to find something very cheap to be the 2nd item.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014