http://shnoop.com/yesterday.php

Code: GUESS1

The fine print:
Smooth, Embossed Leather Strap
Matte Silvertone Buckle
You may receive Black or Brown
Colors will ship out at random
Single Prong Closure with 5-Hole Adjustment
Strap Measures 1 3/8 to 1 1/2" Wide (depending on style)
All Measurements are Approximate
Leather
Imported

All Belts are brand new
Belts will ship out randomly -Some may get duplicates
Belts pictured are currently in stock, as well as many others
Sizes Available from 30 to 44

Member Summary

2 PACK: GUESS JEANS MENS LEATHER BELTS (62.22kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Seems like a good deal, I needed a couple belts, n41

I got in on the Calvin Klein Jeans a month or so ago, love them, hope the Guess ones are good too. Thanks OP

I wish we could choose which 2 designs we want; some of them I really don't want to be caught wearing!

tinnitus85 said:   I wish we could choose which 2 designs we want; some of them I really don't want to be caught wearing!
Exactly!

Too much of a gamble for me as I know I'll receive the two I dont like if I order. But it is a great deal if you get what you like.

One of these belts sells for $52 at Macys. I guess I can always sell them on Craig's List if I don't like them .. .

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/guess-belt-graphic-plaque-lea...

Use code GUESS1 for $1 cheaper

With my luck I would get two exactly the same and they would both be a style I could never wear. Combined with Shnoop's lack of customer service... pass!

JustJayce said:   With my luck I would get two exactly the same and they would both be style I could never wear. Combined with Schnoop's lack of customer service... pass!
What is our return policy?

If you bought an item you don't like or just have no use for go ahead and resell it in an online auction, or score points with family and friends by bringing in Christmas early.

MitchFlorida said:   JustJayce said:   With my luck I would get two exactly the same and they would both be a style I could never wear. Combined with Shnoop's lack of customer service... pass!
What is our return policy?

If you bought an item you don't like or just have no use for go ahead and resell it in an online auction, or score points with family and friends by bringing in Christmas early.

I've received broken items from shnoop. I never received any response back on my requests for replacement or some kind of credit. I had to go to my credit card company to request a chargeback.

Plus I don't want to go through the hassle of reselling or giving gifts of things I never wanted. Sometimes good deals are not just price related. My time matters as well.

If you buy this I hope you fully expect to get the Skeleton Angel and Live Music belts. The normal looking ones are likely in much shorter supply.

I'm with the others. Good price but given the widely varied belt styles I can't get on board. If they were a buck or two a pop I'd order a few sets with a good chance to get one or two I'd use.

At 20 bucks for 2 'chances' it doesn't seem worth it. If I could pick (even if they had to be the same)...I'd totally be in.

I will be posting any unwanted belts on Craig's List, so some of you can buy them that way.

Thanks op! Grabbed one.

Updated link not expired

I used to work for the company that had the license to mfg Guess belts. I don't know who the current mfr is, but if they are of the same quality of the ones we made, they will last quite a while. I still have one I wear regularly, and it's over 15 years old, maybe closer to 20.

/edit Just noticed the "Imported" part...assuming it's China. We also started importing a few styles towards the end, and the leather definitely wasn't as good as the Italian and Argentinian stuff we used when making them in-house.

I bought a belt from Menards. yes, the hardware store.
They had nice leather belts ranging from $2.99 to $7.99
I like it, it is durable and it looks like department store belts.

are you sure they weren't made from vinyl? they can look similar.

---

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014