• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Download: EaseUS Partition Master Professional 9.2.1 @ Giveaway of the Day - Free

Expires On: Feb 12, 2013 1:59am

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Free Download: EaseUS Partition Master Professional 9.2.1
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've only used EaseUS's free partition software and it's better than some other company's paid software. If that's what they off for free, then their paid version should be lots better!

yeah of course their paid version is better.

Have used this in the past with great results, no worries with this one!

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations: 1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.

I'm not 100% sure but I think this is all the versions they have and there is a comparison chart.
http://www.easeus.com/partition-manager/

FYI: Version 9.2.1 does not have boot disk (WinPE or LINUX) capabilities. If you already have 9.1.0 or 9.1.1 installed, it has the LINUX boot capability which you will lose when you install 9.2.1.

Yes I have seen it wipe out Linux partitions on multiboot drives.....and that was the full price verion.

retiredlawman said:   Yes I have seen it wipe out Linux partitions on multiboot drives.....and that was the full price verion.

retiredlawman, you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't talking about LINUX on the hard drives. I was talking about LINUX as the OS on the boot CD. The bottom line is that with Easeus Partition Master 9.2.1 freebie, you will not be able to make a boot CD.

Love this product. It's so easy to use. When I run out of hard drive space, I just move the partition!

Any way to save the extracted files & install later?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.