Ruger LCP $300 + Shipping at Gander Mountain

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gander Mountain has the Ruger LCP Compact .380 on sale for $299.99 this week here:
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=...

This is down from their usual price of $350. (Sports and Outdoor Superstore had it for $290 last week; both are good prices IMO in the "panic" economy). Shipping is $25 if ordered online, plus any transfer fees you'll have to pay.

If you have a B&M store near you call and check on availability. I picked up 2 at my local store on Friday at that price and there were a number of other people purchasing as well, so they were not short on stock at my store, but YMMV.

The real deal is if you have a local store, as you can avoid transfer fees and shipping fees.

Gander Mountain: Ruger LCP Compact .380 for $299.99, down from $349.99 ($50 savings) [GanderMountain.com]
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=...

Gander Mountain
See Gander Mountain coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ruger LCP
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Gander Mountain Coupons:
    SAVENOW
    10% off and Free shipping on any order (expires 9/19/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Still charging me shipping even though its being sent to a local store... Whats up with that?

iSeeInPics said:   Still charging me shipping even though its being sent to a local store... Whats up with that?

I can't even get to the product page to order, all I get is "We are currently experiencing problems. Please try again later."

good deal, but closest Gander Mountain is 98 miles away

Will Bass Pro match this price if there is a Gander Mountain in the area? I have a ton of gift cards for Bass Pro and this is something I've been looking to get.

Same price (and in stock) at Buds right now with free shipping (but you still have to pay transfer fee).

bpd67 said:   Will Bass Pro match this price if there is a Gander Mountain in the area? I have a ton of gift cards for Bass Pro and this is something I've been looking to get.

Bass Pro matched for me on a Black Friday deal 2 years ago. I had their printed ad, though. Don't know if that makes a difference.

i should run up to WPB and git me one

MattR said:   Same price (and in stock) at Buds right now with free shipping (but you still have to pay transfer fee).

Sold out

This is my carry gun. Pros: small, loud. Cons: small, loud. I use the Hornady Critical Defense Ammo in it. Easy to conceal.

Jamesklaaren said:   This is my carry gun. Pros: small, loud. Cons: small, loud. I use the Hornady Critical Defense Ammo in it. Easy to conceal.

I like my LCP a lot, too. But my LC9 fits better in my hand, has better stopping power and has become my preferred carry. For the price, you can't go wrong with either pistol, IMHO.

tuphat said:   Jamesklaaren said:   This is my carry gun. Pros: small, loud. Cons: small, loud. I use the Hornady Critical Defense Ammo in it. Easy to conceal.

I like my LCP a lot, too. But my LC9 fits better in my hand, has better stopping power and has become my preferred carry. For the price, you can't go wrong with either pistol, IMHO.
LC9 is my edc too. Truly a pocket carry 9. Trigger took some getting used to. I'm thinking of taking the mag lock out and possibly getting a new trigger bar if Galloway ever gets them in stock.

I have one also. Agree on that it is easy to conceal. It is a bit small in my hand and not a fun one to take to the range and fire off just for the heck of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014