• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 15" Laptop with Intel Core i5-3210M Processor, 6GB RAM and 750GB Hard Drive @ Tiger Direct - $499.99
compare at $619.90
Shipping adds $7.45

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung 15" Laptop with Intel Core i5-3210M Processor, 6GB RAM and 750GB Hard Drive
Thanks gamevader
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why did this get red? It looks like a good deal to me.

It used to be $479.99 at Staples about 2 months ago. So not really a hot deal.

If only I had a time machine...

..... then ud have traveled back in time... and broke the laws of physics for 20 bux

If one does not pay tax buying from TD, then this should even be better than Staples.

OverRuled said:   If one does not pay tax buying from TD, then this should even be better than Staples.

sales tax where I live is 5%....so about same price as TD?...TD in the past used to offer a free shipping...so if you want one...wait till a free shipping deal....they will have it again at this price with a free shipping.

mastav said:   ..... then ud have traveled back in time... and broke the laws of physics for 20 bux

I'd probably play the lottery of every state I could first, then I'd save the $20.

A great deal for the specifications. Not sure about TigerDirect's customer service though.

docjoo said:   It used to be $479.99 at Staples about 2 months ago. So not really a hot deal.

Anyone who bought it want to chime in on how they like it?

I think it's not yet bought. Still in Stock and now it's only $499

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014