• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fantom GreenDrive3 2.5TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - New Enclosure/Recertified Drive - Refurbished
1 Year Warranty
GD2500U3R
$79.99 - $10 Rebate = $69.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/fantom-drives-greendrive-2-50-tb-ext...

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping promo codes that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fantom GreenDrive3 2.5TB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

fwiw, Amazon has this new at $130 - 2 year warranty - no reviews. They also have the 2TB USB 3 new at $140 - 2 years. That one got 12/12 reviewers to each give it 5 stars. Unlike Seagate and WD, these have power switches

Not making any judgments - just passing along information.

Amazon Fantom page

MrWizzard said:   fwiw, Amazon has this new at $130 - 2 year warranty - no reviews. They also have the 2TB USB 3 new at $140 - 2 years. That one got 12/12 reviewers to each give it 5 stars. Unlike Seagate and WD, these have power switches

Not making any judgments - just passing along information.

Amazon Fantom page
Well, I for one, would appreciate a little "judicial review" here -- why the red if it's 1/2 the price of new?

If a drive goes bad does it matter how long the warranty is? Seems to me you are SOL no matter since they warrant the drive, not the data.

. Wasn't there something called 'mist', er 'fog', uh 'cloud'. Yeah, that's it! Cloud storage. No need to worry about HDs going lips-up.

harry12 said:   . Wasn't there something called 'mist', er 'fog', uh 'cloud'. Yeah, that's it! Cloud storage. No need to worry about HDs going lips-up.
hmmmm...you sure? Misty, lost data.

Sold Out

I got one, but it failed SMART test for "001 Raw Read Error Rate": Value 001, Worst 001. It is very slow.

I'm contacting Fantom now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014