• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
D-Link DIR-651 Wireless N 300 Gigabit Router @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $18.99 after Coupon
compare at $54.00
Shipping adds $4.99
Expires On: Feb 17, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
51BBBDB - $40 off D-Link DIR-651 wireless n 300 gigabit router

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Rakuten.com Shopping
Need a Rakuten.com Shopping coupon that earns Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
N41..$18.99 plus free shipping!! Thanks!!

rmi65700 (Feb. 13, 2013 @ 11:48a) |

In my experience, D-link routers are shoddy. A few years ago, I got a similar looking one (free with purchase of a lapto... (more)

jplee3 (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 12:00p) |

In my experience, D-link routers are shoddy. A few years ago, I got a similar looking one (free with purchase of a lapto... (more)

jplee3 (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 12:00p) |

• Also categorized in:

This is a Hot Deal! In for one. Just a heads up, this deal includes Free Budget Shipping.

Just FYI, if you want to flush DD-WRT, this unit is not on their supported device list.

Limit 1 per order

got one.. thanks!!
total of $20.65 including tax & free shipping

What marketing idiot told Buy dot com should change names to Rakuten? I cant even pronounce it.

Charlieman said:   What marketing idiot told Buy dot com should change names to Rakuten? I cant even pronounce it.

They got bought out by Rakuten.

For $18.99 I'm in for one.

FatWalletTopDeals said:   D-Link DIR-651 Wireless N 300 Gigabit Router @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $18.99 after Coupon
compare at $54.00
Shipping adds $4.99

Coupons

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Not really sweet.
Linky

FatWalletTopDeals said:   D-Link DIR-651 Wireless N 300 Gigabit Router @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $18.99 after Coupon
compare at $54.00
Shipping adds $4.99

Coupons

Bad Reviews.
Here you go...

How is this not sweet? It's still ~50% cheaper than the link you provided!

And for those that are pointing out the lousy reviews, note the dates. Most are before the latest firmware update of 9/11/2012.

It seems there are people on this site that are so eager to pull the "not green" trigger for whatever reason.

Green for you OP! I am going to order one...thanks!

no tomato, no deal!

ZenerDiode said:   Charlieman said:   What marketing idiot told Buy dot com should change names to Rakuten? I cant even pronounce it.

They got bought out by Rakuten.

Sorry for them! I worked for a company that got bought out our name was better so they dropped their old name and took ours.
If you customer cant say it it wont work! Just ask prince when he tried to be a symbol! lol

Thanks I'll give it a try, I use the 'Rakuten' points earned to buy SD cards and the like at a discount.

Charlieman said:   What marketing idiot told Buy dot com should change names to Rakuten? I cant even pronounce it.

Wasn't Rakuten the father of Riki Tiki Tavi?

In the shopping cart, it says this:
D-Link DIR-651 Wireless N 300 Gigabit Router
Sold by: Buy.com

I decided not to get it, since I don't need it. Sounds like a great deal for anyone who needs a router, or wants to upgrade to 802.11n. Green for you, OP!

I need a modem for comcast internet. I do not want to used their leased equipment. Will this router work?

praladh said:   I need a modem for comcast internet. I do not want to used their leased equipment. Will this router work?

huh? This is a router - not a modem. I think you answered your own question already.

Ditto.

give it a try 18.99 and free shipping

In for one with free shipping as well, had to pay tax. If the wireless works anything like on DIR-655 this will be the best cheapest access point I got. I have a DIR-655 right now, about 6 years old and use it as a wireless access point exclusively, lately have to reboot it once a month so I think it is time to go. Wireless range is just awesome on DIR-655 so I hope DIR-651 is the same (beats all other wireless routers I have tried including Netgear 4500). Using 8 port WD900N for main router, wireless disabled. Green OP.

N41..$18.99 plus free shipping!! Thanks!!

In my experience, D-link routers are shoddy. A few years ago, I got a similar looking one (free with purchase of a laptop) for my father-in-law and within a few months (maybe not even that long) the thing just died if I recall correctly. The whole time there were always issues - connection dropping, no signal, etc... I think he got so frustrated with it that he either gave it away or threw it in the trash LOL.

In my experience, D-link routers are shoddy. A few years ago, I got a similar looking one (free with purchase of a laptop) for my father-in-law and within a few months (maybe not even that long) the thing just died if I recall correctly. The whole time there were always issues - connection dropping, no signal, etc... I think he got so frustrated with it that he either gave it away or threw it in the trash LOL.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014