• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These guys are pretty much giving these cameras away
Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS Digital SLR Camera Body Bundle on Amazon for $1299.99
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Extended-Battery-Accessory/dp/B0062MYUXS/ref=sr_1_3?m=AMX7AP8KFUEIH&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1360613663&sr=1-3&keywords=5D+III

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sounds fishy

If it's too good, it's too good.

With Amazon you might take your chance, as you'll get your money back, but I don't think it's worth the trouble. 0.0x% chance you'll get 5D3 for that money. Price mistake, scam, typo (meant 5D2), or some other explanation.

i don't think so...

try it at your own risk.

Sounds way too good to be true. I've never heard of the store (Unique Deals USA), and they are not listed on resellerratings.com.

Part of me wants to jump on this, but the little guy on my other shoulder is making that face...again. I've found over the years he gives generally pretty good advice.

it actually shows $3499 when you click on the sellers

tpatana said:   If it's too good, it's too good.

With Amazon you might take your chance, as you'll get your money back, but I don't think it's worth the trouble. 0.0x% chance you'll get 5D3 for that money. Price mistake, scam, typo (meant 5D2), or some other explanation.

Quick check on the other items they have for sale, they seemed ~correct price for the items if not slightly on the high side.

So I'm putting my money on price mistake.

I found it in Amazon's top sellers. i'm ordering one. i figure worst case if it is fishy, Amazon will just refund me. Amazon is usually seamless in dealing with buyers

Yep...sure enough...just got this message when I clicked Add to Cart:

Important messages about items in your Cart:

We're sorry. The item Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS Digital SLR Camera + Extended Life Battery + USB Card Reader + Memory Card Wallet + Deluxe Case w/Strap + Shock Proof Deluxe Case + Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable + Accessory Saver Bundle! is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Way too good to be true.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014