• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have done this twice so you may need to call back to get it done.

Purchased Atlanta Groupon for $20 off $40. Found model on FTD.com that I wanted, and called for new sale.
Told rep I had Shoprunner free shipping account I paid for so not promotion addon to Groupon. (They offer free shipping on FTD), and that I have $20/40 Groupon. The first time they took it on a $57 order for total of $17(offshore sales). The second time told could not group them (north america sales). Also told Groupon not working so did not push as I just bought second Groupon. Called today and told same story and $48 order cost $8. Did not verify Shoprunner account, but did ask for my email. Both orders for Thursday 14th.

good luck.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FTD - please correct your title

I use Filezilla. That's free FTP!

Sorry in rush earlier... Corrected. thanks.

So Zapy why the red? It is funny someone that has never posted a deal on here (at least the last 360 days) can be so vocal to others. This is actually a pretty good deal for me. Saved about $40 each on a purchase that would have been $68 - 78.

Zapy always gives red... Take it as a badge of honor...

Doesn't work , tried it already. I got the Groupon for this reason because I have Shoprunner - you cannot group free Shoprunner shipping with the half off Groupon. I decided to hold off on using the Groupon because they specifically jack prices and shipping for valentines day.

This is well discussed in the Shoprunner thread, and it's effectively dead since at least as far as I can see, Groupon is not selling anymore FTD groupons right now.

It took me a follow up call and they did not honor Shoprunner as I was told they cannot be combined. They waived shipping as I told them it was a paid membership for free shipping. I initially asked for manager on second call, and she said no. Like I mentioned second call seemed to be North America, where first and last where offshore. Was able to get it worked out by pushing back, and only took a couple minutes. it looks like Groupon did stop selling them so if you did buy one try calling back.

Just attempted to order some valentine day flowers. I had to call FTD but the CSR was very cordial. I was able to use Shoprunner and Groupon code. He entered the codes manually. He wasn't sure it would work and was surprised when it did. Saved $23 on shipping and service fees.

Anyone have any luck combining the 30% off AAA discount and the Groupon? The AAA saves me much more money than the Shoprunner discount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014