$25 AMEX Gift Card for $15 via Twitter Sync

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
BongWater said:   It's working pretty fast now. I just did it 6 times with 6 cards and 6 twitter accounts. Only took about 30 minutes to do them all. The last few tweeted back almost instantly. Lucky you for having 6 cards, do you know by any chance if 1 card with 2 registered users will work for this? Therefore, i can ask my wife to purchase this as well?

thanks

spent too much time trying to make this work on my iPad. Switched to IE on my laptop and finished in just a few minutes. Thanks, OP

Thanks, labboypro!

I didn't get alerted when the notification came--I found it in my Mentions just in time.

Just did 3 more and it is posting almost instantly now!

So sick of this. I tweeted the confirmation hashtag many times but keep getting the message saying the time has run out. What's wrong with this?

EDIT: Thought to try once more time, and lord be hold, it worked!

dewvillage said:   BongWater said:   It's working pretty fast now. I just did it 6 times with 6 cards and 6 twitter accounts. Only took about 30 minutes to do them all. The last few tweeted back almost instantly. Lucky you for having 6 cards, do you know by any chance if 1 card with 2 registered users will work for this? Therefore, i can ask my wife to purchase this as well?

thanks

My BCP and my wife's BCP are the same account but have different numbers. I was able to sync both.

It dead, Jim! Just sent a tweet and got a response that it is no longer available.

Kev

@pjs22 Sorry, $25 AMEX Gift Card is no longer available. Check out more products & great offers at AMEX.co/faves

Promotion over?? I thought it was until 3/3!

Sync Notification ‏@AmexSync
@xxxxx Sorry, your time has run out to confirm purchase. Pls
tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 again

i tweet again but wont post because is too soon....wat to do?

Obviously, this is not working. Tried 4 times, waited up to over 2 hours except the last which was last night (6 hours ago), and still waiting for a tweet.

Dead is dead:

AmexSync said: Sorry, $25 AMEX Gift Card is no longer available. Check out more products & great offers at http://amex.co/faves

took me a while to get it yesterday in the afternoon, about an hour or so from when i first tweeted. firefox wouldnt let me submit the address form, so had to do it in ie.

deal is dead

Is anyone getting a boatload (to me, one is too many) of 1$ charges (authorisation, I presume) on their AMEXs over this? I took a peek at my AMEX to see if I was cancelling Blockbuster today (I was) and I saw 1$, 1$ and 15$ from a shady-looking company name. I was about to email my banking co., then realised that it was probably whoever is running this stupid promotion. Realise that the 1$ and 1$ charges will probably disappear soon, but what is the deal? - E

Yes, I am getting the 1,1,15 charges....I am sure the 1s will drop off and are temp.

DeltaSigChi4 said:   Is anyone getting a boatload (to me, one is too many) of 1$ charges (authorisation, I presume) on their AMEXs over this? I took a peek at my AMEX to see if I was cancelling Blockbuster today (I was) and I saw 1$, 1$ and 15$ from a shady-looking company name. I was about to email my banking co., then realised that it was probably whoever is running this stupid promotion. Realise that the 1$ and 1$ charges will probably disappear soon, but what is the deal? - E

Why did you participate in this "stupid promotion"? If you bothered to read the email confirmation, you would have known that Links Unlimited is the fulfillment company.

DeltaSigChi4 said:   Is anyone getting a boatload (to me, one is too many) of 1$ charges (authorisation, I presume) on their AMEXs over this? I took a peek at my AMEX to see if I was cancelling Blockbuster today (I was) and I saw 1$, 1$ and 15$ from a shady-looking company name. I was about to email my banking co., then realised that it was probably whoever is running this stupid promotion. Realise that the 1$ and 1$ charges will probably disappear soon, but what is the deal? - ETemp preauthorization to make sure the card info you entered for twitter sync is valid -- temp charges usually drop off after about a week

Company AMEX is using: http://www.linksunlimited.com/about

My GCs came in today and both of my cards posted the $15 transaction (both have 2x$1 pending but it'll drop off in a few days, no big deal)

i got one of 2. Never got a shipping confimation on second 1 but did get order confirmation. i guess i have to make a phone call

freakinout said:   i got one of 2. Never got a shipping confimation on second 1 but did get order confirmation. i guess i have to make a phone call

I just received the second shipping confirmation email, but it's already delivered.

Got all three emails. All cards charged. Received one card today.

Card arrived today via UPS Express.

Spent. Verified spend on AMEX GC site. Done.

thanks, guess i'll give it an extra day

Just got my other 2.

Yea. Yesterday morning I got the shipping confirmation on my second 1, and the card showed up yesterday as well. Super easy, thanks AMEX!!

They had problems with my acct and didn't get deal. After a few days of back and forth on emails all I got was apologies. Today I received a FedEx package with a free $25 AMEX GC.

Will say every time I had a problem with an AMEX promo they took care of it.

c3 said:   DeltaSigChi4 said:   Is anyone getting a boatload (to me, one is too many) of 1$ charges (authorisation, I presume) on their AMEXs over this? I took a peek at my AMEX to see if I was cancelling Blockbuster today (I was) and I saw 1$, 1$ and 15$ from a shady-looking company name. I was about to email my banking co., then realised that it was probably whoever is running this stupid promotion. Realise that the 1$ and 1$ charges will probably disappear soon, but what is the deal? - E

Why did you participate in this "stupid promotion"? If you bothered to read the email confirmation, you would have known that Links Unlimited is the fulfillment company.

Why I participated is not germane to the question I was asking. Why are you launching personal attacks at me like if this was 4chan?

Here is a reason I certainly did NOT participate: to have a bunch of 1$ charges from a ridiculously shady sounding company posted to my account.

How many are necessary to ensure that the card is legitimate? It is a rhetorical question; no need to answer. Certainly not more than one.

Troll on, sir. - E

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014